H&R Super Sport Springs Before & After Pics

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
Installed my H&R Super Sport Springs this week, and here are some Before and After pics of the car at the same location.

Before :
before01.jpg

After:
after01.jpg

Before:
before02.jpg

After:
after02.jpg

Before:
before03.jpg

After:
after03.jpg

Brad

Banned
Say bye bye to your K-member, and make sure your mufflers are tucked as far up as possible.

MTI LS1

Yeah, really watch for things in the road. I took my super sports off bc I couldnt get up my driveway. They are great springs, and they look awesome. You just have to be more aware. Car looks great!!!

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Awesome!! I am glad to finally see some pics in Black! I want those so bad but my car only has a half an inch now before it drags on the driveway on the front. But I want to lower it soooooooo bad!!!:cryying:

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
looks awesome. No CC plates? If not at what point is it a good idea to add CC plates?

Hopefully that doesn't hijack the thread, sorry

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
Originally posted by 03Sssnake
looks great ! who did you order the springs from? Thanks

i'm also curious where you got your springs from as well.. the stance is awesome, and I'm looking for a set as well for my 03.. Thinking for next week!

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
I got my springs from Maximum Motorsports. You can get them from tirerack the cheapest. Don't forget to also go w/ a good set of urethane isolators... I went with MM on that as well, hence why I ordered the springs from there too.

Tim Lester

Established Member
Vrrooom your car looks sweet:thumbsup: Im thinking of doing the same thing with mine, Was the install hard?

Thanks Tim

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What spring combo do you recommend if I want to lower the car but maintain the rear end rake. Some of the springs make the car more level and I just don't personally like that look. I like to see the rear a bit higher.

BLUBYU2

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
What spring combo do you recommend if I want to lower the car but maintain the rear end rake. Some of the springs make the car more level and I just don't personally like that look. I like to see the rear a bit higher.

I would go with the Steeda springs if your looking for the raked look. I heard their springs keep the raked look with lowering both ends of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread