Had a baby girl today!!!!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Congratulations, buddy! Hope all is well with the new nuclear family.

Jim Snover

She is 7 lbs 10 oz 20 inches long the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, best day of my life

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Congratulations, it's easily one of the greatest moments you can experience in life. The only people who could say otherwise are the ones who have not experiences it yet.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Congrats! Father of 2 myself.. 8 & 5. Time goes by so quick, so just hold on to her tight.

Lawman

Established Member
Congratulations, man! It's a wonderful feeling. On our first two tries, my wife gave birth to two boys.
The third was a charm, and she gave birth to our little girl.
Life is good!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Congrats! Father of 2 myself.. 8 & 5. Time goes by so quick, so just hold on to her tight.

What he said, it's amazing how quickly they grow and change and develop into little people.

Here are my two minions,

22245_336286937164_744967164_526803.gif

cobrkilrl

Established Member
congrats man. Your life is about to change forever. Wait until she say's daddy for the first time. You will then know it was all worth the wait. Enjoy every minute because they grow up fast and before you know it, you will be taking pictures in her graduation prom dress for the fire place mantel.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Congratulations! Time sure does fly...our twins are 7 months old already and it seems like I just found out I was pregnant. Enjoy her!! :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations Alan! To you and your wife. What a thrill. I remember the birth of our daughter as if it happened yesterday. She will ALWAYS be my little girl. Even now that she has a family of her own. Children are absolutely wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread