Had a Valentines Cruise

Thehubster

Established Member
Hey all, the local Mustang Group, Diamond State Stangs, had a valentines cruise. Here are the best photos i was able to take. Let me know what you think. We had a total of 13 cars.

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

Here is mine.

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
What the hell is that in the grill of the Grabber Blue car??????

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
What the hell is that in the grill of the Grabber Blue car??????

Lol, LED pickup truck trail lighting? Buddy has them on his 2500 bright as hell. NOT so much on a stang.

What wheels and springs on the Mach? Looks like it's pulling wheelies (Chin spoiler to ground distance). Like the car though don't see many yellow machs around here.

I like the sliver and red 500 color scheme.

Last edited:

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Explain to me, you want bright lights with a hideous light bar, but then you cover up 50% of the headlights with a plastic tab?

Thehubster

Established Member
The mach 1 is mine. It has 18X9 Saleen 5 spokes. the suspension is all stock. that is why it looks like it is popping a wheelie. Ya im not a big fan of the lightbar either but if he got rid of it the car would look great. So what do people have against the raxiom halo headlights. I really like them.

99BOSS

Established Member
I knew those buildings looked familiar! Thats here in my town lol. Nice looking bunch of cars there. Some Ive seen around town before and at local shows.

Rct851

Established Member
The result of American muscle spamming your email so bad and you finally breakdown and buy something cosmetic you don't need.

Thehubster

Established Member
I actually got them for christmas from my parents because i needed new headlights. they look awesome when they are on. 99BOSS, I am sure i have seen that viper around town! I would not forget that.

Users who are viewing this thread