had an accident..

Monster Mach

Established Member
long story short need a new bumper... i hate the stock one.. and my stock one now has a hole in it lol.. soooo i want a cobra one.. what one would be better? esp on a oxford white mach..
99-01 or 03-04?
1002001612.jpg

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member
it's all a matter of opinion really. you just have to base your decision off of pics.

I have an 01 Cobra bumper on mine with the mach 1 lip on it. I like it better than the more common 03-04 Cobra front end.

boltonmach1

Established Member
I got 03/04 on mine and pretty much everyone likes it. There will be some empty space where the intercooler usually sits though. You'll have to fill that in with something. haha

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
it's all a matter of opinion really. you just have to base your decision off of pics.

I have an 01 Cobra bumper on mine with the mach 1 lip on it. I like it better than the more common 03-04 Cobra front end.

.......... where are the pics at?:poke: i've been waiting for this day lol

+1 on the 99/01 I love it. Its your decision but I feel like the lines of the 03/04 bumper dont flow well with the mach's body lines.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
hate to see this mang..id go back with stock, im not one to go changing body parts on a car like this

Monster Mach

Established Member
i think im leaning towards the 03/04 :( i kinda want 1 brand new but no bezels ANYWHERE

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
03/04 FTW....... I had an 01 on mine which was better than stock IMO but the Terminator bumper flows so much better with the body lines... make sure you get Terminator rockers as well.

Monster Mach

Established Member
19 and yes but im helping my mom in ny with bills money is still tight but i pay for my car my insurance (both health and vehicle) and i pay for my food money is tiiiight thats why i hate it lol

Users who are viewing this thread