had an accident..

Azsnake

Established Member
You no longer work at Darrah's I take it?

"i work at darrah's cafe in ft washington(my uncles cafe) but please remember im 19 lol so nothing outragious" -monstermach 6/1/2010

Monster Mach

Established Member
homeskillet I know all about telecommunications.

What part do you work in?

used to work at darrah's :) familys cafe.. same family that owns a telcom company. Im a contractor.. Last job was for comlectric out of cali. what part do i work in? lately i have been fusion splicing and testing cat 5 and multi-mode cable

Monster Mach

Established Member
soo before you want to start a pissing match. ask me personally about me. Not try and call me out :) for all you know i could be a millionaire (im not) you know absolutely nothing about my background and the internet will not tell you it all

Monster Mach

Established Member
anyway back on subject. bumper is getting painted should be done today or tomorrow.. anyone know what size the bolts are that hold the bumper in? the 4 of them?

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
You make $70k a year and you're 18??

I vote 99-01. The lines with the Mach flow much better imo

Im 19 and im making 75,000 a year... :rockon: Yea go 03/04, I bought the whole 03/04 Cobra body for a good chunk of money, Should have it on sometime this month, since im getting laid off this friday :( Heading back home to texas cuz wyoming is ****ing cold lol..But your mach should look sick bro ;)

Monster Mach

Established Member
dont tell me you do atm swaps? lmao but anyway i bought the 03 and im just waiting for my painter to get off his ass and paint it

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Im 19 and im making 75,000 a year... :rockon: Yea go 03/04, I bought the whole 03/04 Cobra body for a good chunk of money, Should have it on sometime this month, since im getting laid off this friday :( Heading back home to texas cuz wyoming is ****ing cold lol..But your mach should look sick bro ;)

LOL what part of Wyoming are you in?

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
LOL what part of Wyoming are you in?

Gillette Wyoming bro, Working at the Dry Fork Power plant as an apprentice electrician.. But today will be my last day of work, since i chose to get laid off, cuz i dont want to be here another winter, Ive already spun out on the mach on ice, and it got 6,000 dollars in hail damage. so i will remember this state for a very long time LMAO... What part of Wy you from

CiriloDOHC

Established Member
dont tell me you do atm swaps? lmao but anyway i bought the 03 and im just waiting for my painter to get off his ass and paint it

HaHa badass. im just ready to hual ass out of here so i can get these parts painted and installed :) gonna look sick with 03-04 Body with that shaker in the front :rockon: i have another thread of the parts i bought with pics and everything

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Gillette Wyoming bro, Working at the Dry Fork Power plant as an apprentice electrician.. But today will be my last day of work, since i chose to get laid off, cuz i dont want to be here another winter, Ive already spun out on the mach on ice, and it got 6,000 dollars in hail damage. so i will remember this state for a very long time LMAO... What part of Wy you from

lol ironic.

I Live in Douglas just to the south 110 miles of you.
I am an electrician at the Kinder morgan gas plant that is north of Douglas about 5 miles. I am sure you have driven by it on your way to Gillette.

How far into your apprenticeship are you?

Do you ever eat at Pokeys in Gillette?

Users who are viewing this thread