Had the boys cut

roushcobra03

Established Member
I had my vasectomy done on Thursday, and I recall several of you guys saying how easy it was and hardly any pain :nono:
I can't believe how much I still hurt. I asked for pain meds and the doc says oh just take some tylenol and you'll be fine :bs: . I took some of my vicodine and some Ibuprofin as well as Iced and damn I still can't sit right, feels like someone is squeezing the twins and not letting go. sorry for the rant I just don't understand how some guys can go back to work the next day. And even if my wife begged in all the right ways I would never have it reversed.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I have that problem and mine arent swollen. ;-) ^^^^ Good luck with the pain and be careful with the package.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Maybe your surgeon used the "pull-apart" method rather than cutting them with a scalpel? :shrug:

I hear the best way to shoot blanks is to work with a laptop on your lap for 6+ hours a day. The heat kills the sperm and voila, no more problem.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
roushcobra03 said:
I had my vasectomy done on Thursday, and I recall several of you guys saying how easy it was and hardly any pain :nono:
I can't believe how much I still hurt. I asked for pain meds and the doc says oh just take some tylenol and you'll be fine :bs: . I took some of my vicodine and some Ibuprofin as well as Iced and damn I still can't sit right, feels like someone is squeezing the twins and not letting go. sorry for the rant I just don't understand how some guys can go back to work the next day. And even if my wife begged in all the right ways I would never have it reversed.

Damn man, that sucks. I had very little pain or swelling. Lots of ice when I first got home.

HeartbreakerSVT

My Dad was in agony the day after, and sore for a solid week.

Try getting cramps and a nosebleed every 28 days, and then screaming at your significant other because he blinked the wrong way.

Gotta love estrogen. I stay on the pill 4 months at a time, and when my 4 months is up I tie myself up and get locked in a closet for a week.
It puts the lotion on its skin.

roushcobra03

Established Member
I seem to have this kind of luck when I get a proceedure done, you know when you here you will either be fine in a day or two or you'll hurt for a week or more. When I had my wisdom teeth pulled it was done on a Thursday, I then had a buddy having his done on that Friday. By Sunday he was fine, I end up with drysocket and down for like almost 2 weeks. it figures, this sucks.

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
Damn, I had mine on ice for two weeks and couldn't walk straight for 3 weeks. It felt like they pulled something out of my sack that came from up in my intestines..sorry for the graphic description but it sucked!!

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Man, I had mine done on a Friday afternoon and got up and mowed the yard on Saturday.

Told my buddy it was no big deal, he had his done and his nuts swelled up like oranges, he was really pissed at me.

Everyone is different, I guess.

Maybe a little tender loving will help them back into shape. :shrug:

-Brian

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
My brother had it done a couple weeks ago and he went back to work two days after if not faster then that... and we went skiing all last week and he was fine...
Sorry your in pain and I hope it goes away very soon :rolling:

Matt

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
B-O-B'03 said:
Man, I had mine done on a Friday afternoon and got up and mowed the yard on Saturday.

Told my buddy it was no big deal, he had his done and his nuts swelled up like oranges, he was really pissed at me.

Everyone is different, I guess.

Maybe a little tender loving will help them back into shape. :shrug:

-Brian

Ditto.

Took the day off after the procedure and was fine at work the following day.

BUT:

The local anestetic felt like lava going through my veins for almost 5 minuets after it was injected. I thought I was having an allergic reaction; doc said it sometimes feels like that cause of the sensitivity of the area....he was right.

And I felt him cut the right tube. I still squirm when I think about it.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Did you ice um down? Did you not do any work and just sit around for two days. I did and it I was cool after that.

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
as a 18 year old, i can only say "WTF mate" i dont know why you old folks have to do that to yourselves..sure lots of sex but.....its ur boys man! a mans code of honor should state that you do not in any circumstances cut your boys.

i will pray for you. hopefully that i never dare walk the dark road of rediculous operations

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
FordMustangLove said:
as a 18 year old, i can only say "WTF mate" i dont know why you old folks have to do that to yourselves..sure lots of sex but.....its ur boys man! a mans code of honor should state that you do not in any circumstances cut your boys.

i will pray for you. hopefully that i never dare walk the dark road of rediculous operations

Obviously you don't understand.
You don't lose your balls.
They just cut the tube.

It's not a rediculous operation. Maybe you'll understand when you grow up. :dw:

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
I can't wait to get fixed. The doctor told me I have to be at least 25. Something about 'changing my mind'.

LOL. No.

roushcobra03

Established Member
I iced for 3 days several times a day, did practicaly nothing but lay in bed or on the couch. I know I have a fairly high threshold of pain from dislocated shoulders and things of that nature but between my teeth and the twins, I couldn't recommend anyone doing this to themselves. Oh yeah Wantlightning, they tried to talk me out of it to because I am 24, but have 3 kids, told them my wife was also getting tubes tied so they let me. I figure that if when my kids are old enough, if I want another I will adopt, maybe I can guarantee then I have a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread