Had to do it and I love them. Side louvers and tail light bezel.

smokin03

Established Member
Short lived, I do like the way they look, but one of them will not stay flush at the back edge. It will drive me crazy, so off they come. Oh well lesson learned.

Live Faster

Need for SPEED!!!
Established Member
I have them as well and the flush louvers. Love the way my car looks,it is all black though. Did you try retaping it with 3m tape?

smokin03

Established Member
Nothing yet, waiting til tomorrow. I am assuming I will have to get new tape. Once a take these off I think it will be toast.

paluka21

Established Member
I think I like the car better without the tail light bezels and louvers. That's just me.
Car looks great either way.

paluka21

Established Member
I think I like the car better without the tail light bezels and louvers. That's just me.
Car looks great either way.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I had louvers and side scoops and even though I liked the look, I ended up realizing I liked the clean look better and took them off.

smokin03

Established Member
That is exactly what I am thinking now. If they weren't just taped on, I think I would feel different. Especially since one of them is not sitting exactly perfect, I am going to take them off.

OaktownACE

Established Member
I had louvers and side scoops and even though I liked the look, I ended up realizing I liked the clean look better and took them off.

I agree. I'm having Shelby put my side scoops and block off panels in the trunk because I like the cleaner lines.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
That is exactly what I am thinking now. If they weren't just taped on, I think I would feel different. Especially since one of them is not sitting exactly perfect, I am going to take them off.

I know how you feel and I had mine on for several months. No loss, you don't know until you know. :beer:

carguy19

Established Member
I actually think the window louvers look nice. I am not a fan of the bezels on the taillights, but to each their own.

Users who are viewing this thread