Had to sell my baby

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Damn it, due to this unbelievable economy and a huge down turn in my HVACR business I was forced to sell my Mach for cash. She's a good looking and great running car, Oxford White, Vortech supercharger with all the boltons. I put a lot of time into her, washing, waxing, detailing the hell out of her. Though she had over 87k on the odometer I was able to get 14k for her. She was bought by a young guy, a mechanic, local to the neighborhood, I'm sure she'll have a good home.

I may be down but I'm not out, I'll be back.:cryying::rockon:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Damn, you had one of the strongest stock block Mach's around. Sorry you had to sell her for reasons out of your control. Like you said, you'll be back!

Nor Cal Mach

I love this AMERICAN RIDE
Established Member
I may be on the same train as you pretty soon. The economy is given our side excect reasons to lay people off. So the Mach may also be taken a trip to someone elses home. Im pretty sure I wont be back either unfortunatly.

CPMGNT

Established Member
sorry to hear that man. im too close to paying mine off to sell it. prolly never will. always another stang out there to buy and start modding. :beer:

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
It sucks but it's not the end of the world. I saw what was happening with my side income and made the dreaded decision earlier last year. Doing what is right for you and if you have family is what makes men men and boys boys.

I'll be back too but it does suck everytime I see a nice stang.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Thanks for the sympathy pains guys, this was my first hot rod car, so to speak, so it's kinda hard to let go.

The young man purchasing my (his car) is pumped up to have her. I'm glad she's going to a good home.

I'll miss cruising on a summers day for sure.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Thanks for the sympathy pains guys, this was my first hot rod car, so to speak, so it's kinda hard to let go.

The young man purchasing my (his car) is pumped up to have her. I'm glad she's going to a good home.

I'll miss cruising on a summers day for sure.

I SO KNOW your pain. ALthough, mine was more because of the divorce, it was along the same lines..out of your hands.

Sorry to hear it, but like me, you'll be back........AND WTF DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!....14k...shiat, I'd have whore'd myself out for that:lol:..that's a friggin' deal right there...80+ miles or not.

Users who are viewing this thread