Hagerstown Valley Mall Cruise In Aug 17th

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Let's do it! Let's get alot of MACA for this one!

If anyone wants to I was going to meet Nate at the Sonic for some grub before rolling in...if I recall it's 5 to 8 at the Hagerstown Valley Mall so, meet maybe 3 or 3:30 to get to the Sonic 4ish and hang for awhile?

Ziki's Meet time 3:30PM with a leave time of 3:45PM
Myersville McD's Park and Ride Meet time 4:00/4:15PM Leave Time of 4:30PM

Leave Myersville McD's Park and Ride for Sonic on Dual Highway Hagerstown

McD's Myersville Address[

9615 Myersville Rd Myersville, MD 21773

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery

17301 Valley Mall Rd, Hagerstown
(301) 582-5300

Last edited:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Just as a heads up, the Sonic has very, very, limited parking. It's not a "normal" sized Sonic like I've been to in the south. I will more than likely be there but will probably meet up with you all at the Show.

Would it be cool if I invited my older brother? He's not on the forum or a member of MACA but drives a 2003 Mach?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Just as a heads up, the Sonic has very, very, limited parking. It's not a "normal" sized Sonic like I've been to in the south. I will more than likely be there but will probably meet up with you all at the Show.

Would it be cool if I invited my older brother? He's not on the forum or a member of MACA but drives a 2003 Mach?

Yep...I was up at the Sonic a few months back. Should be enough for the group we have as of now if everyone even wants to meet there. If it gets really big then we can change. Last time too I saw some people parking in the lot beside Sonic. I'm guessing you could get about 20 cars in the Sonic lot. We would have to park in the spots where you order but, I did that last time and then walked up to the seats and sat there...

Sure bring him...that's fine!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
If you guys want...we can just meet at Valley Mall...walk the cruise in a bit and grab a bite in the mall or something close by....if that works better. I'm open to suggestions there...

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Nice sig pic Mark! I need to learn how to do those!

If you go to the last forum, one hour photo there is a guy, wickedstangs, that has done a lot of signatures for people including me, Tony and Greg.
You will see, I just put some pictures up and he did the rest. I'm trying to decide if I like it better with or without the snake.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
If you go to the last forum, one hour photo there is a guy, wickedstangs, that has done a lot of signatures for people including me, Tony and Greg.
You will see, I just put some pictures up and he did the rest. I'm trying to decide if I like it better with or without the snake.

Thanks Mark! Will do!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
We went up as a group a few years ago (too f-ing old to remember exactly when).
If we want to park together we should roll in early and together.
If we plan to meet at the Mall lot, there will be other cars parking around us and we won't be as together.

Are you talking about the Sonic at 1710 Dual Hwy? Ariel surveillance shows about 23 spaces. On a Saturday afternoon we may run out of space before cars. But I do love me some Sonic. There's a PNC bank next to it that might handle overflow.

And I did my own sig. ;-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread