Hagerstown Valley Mall Cruise In Aug 17th

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Was nice meeting you Rob. Beautiful car. We will have to get together sometime for some pics. Any mods lined up?

I'm going to enjoy it stock for the first couple hundred miles. But with the way I drive it, that might mean 10 years from now lol.

My first round of mods will be cosmetic and protective. Probably some tint, some 3m for the nose, rocker guards, and mats.

Performance wise I'm looking at lining up the resonator delete and more than likely the FRPP Muffler Kit. I want to keep a chambered muffler because I'd eventually like to put on some LTs and an O/R H.

Your car is awesome as well. I love the stance of it!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I'm going to enjoy it stock for the first couple hundred miles. But with the way I drive it, that might mean 10 years from now lol.

My first round of mods will be cosmetic and protective. Probably some tint, some 3m for the nose, rocker guards, and mats.

Performance wise I'm looking at lining up the resonator delete and more than likely the FRPP Muffler Kit. I want to keep a chambered muffler because I'd eventually like to put on some LTs and an O/R H.

Your car is awesome as well. I love the stance of it!

Thanks man. Sounds like you have a good plan

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Not sure about the specs off the top of my head, but it's just a canon rebel t1i. The rebel series is a good entry level DSLR

Thanks for the info. I got my mother a Rebel in the past and she seems to have had good luck with it, so that might be where I start as well.

Users who are viewing this thread