Hagerstown Valley Mall Cruise In Aug 17th

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Charles.....great pics!

Guess what...getting ready to fix my bouncy suspension with some new shocks and struts that will probably sit in the garage for awhile! Let the jokes begin. :)

Maybe our next meet should be an install day

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Should not take more than a day once you get into Billy's. You can drive it until then! :poke:

That's cool....it's usually my fault for not getting on the stick quicker to get the car over there....shocks should be ordered later this week once I confirm which ones I am doing...

Yep..I will be driving til then for sure!

OH thanks for letting me know that my turn signal was on. What was so funny was that I was watching Colin as he was on too and thinking how do I tell him....should have looked down at mine! LOL! I don't know why I was having such a problem with that saturday night...LOL!

Last edited:

frederick184

Shelby Enthusiast
Established Member
That's cool....it's usually my fault for not getting on the stick quicker to get the car over there....shocks should be ordered later this week once I confirm which ones I am doing...

Yep..I will be driving til then for sure!

OH thanks for letting me know that my turn signal was on. What was so funny was that I was watching Colin as he was on too and thinking how do I tell him....should have looked down at mine! LOL! I don't know why I was having such a problem with that saturday night...LOL!

I had my windows open and couldn't hear it. I saw it eventually. I got back into Frederick and almost immediately got pulled over. Cop let me go with a warning. He said "can you tell me the reason for the speed?" While I was thinking of an answer he followed up with "hard to keep it under 150 is it?" :)

Colin

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Colin

City, county or state boy? Glad you were able to get a warning....I backed down in alot area's just because I figured they might be out....and with all the traffic.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Yah was it State? My brother is a state trooper and was working in Frederick that night. I know it wasn't him though cause I would have heard about it. :)

1loudmouthpony

Established Member
next time this happens ill go. i ususally gather up a big group of cars and ride over. last time we had 30 cars but never entered, just rode around lol.

frederick184

Shelby Enthusiast
Established Member
Colin

City, county or state boy? Glad you were able to get a warning....I backed down in alot area's just because I figured they might be out....and with all the traffic.

City cop. Apart from when we initially got on 70 I took it easy myself on the way back. There was too much traffic around.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I had a great time too. Nice to cruise with people that drive as crazy as I do, (and some even crazier-Travis!). Was pretty cool when we all got in our cars and the Hagerstown folk were all taking pictures as we started our cars.

You can add my wife to that list of picture takers lol. I think she took a video of you all leaving as well.

It was nice meeting up with everyone. I hope to attend some more events in the future. Next week is another Cruise In haha.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
You can add my wife to that list of picture takers lol. I think she took a video of you all leaving as well.

It was nice meeting up with everyone. I hope to attend some more events in the future. Next week is another Cruise In haha.

Was nice meeting you Rob. Beautiful car. We will have to get together sometime for some pics. Any mods lined up?

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I liked that picture too Mike! Colors look schweeeet!
I had one of Frederick's finest pull me over in my 03 on Crestwood Blvd. He came back to the car and said, "I know these cars are made for driving" and let me off.

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I liked that picture too Mike! Colors look schweeeet!
I had one of Frederick's finest pull me over in my 03 on Crestwood Blvd. He came back to the car and said, "I know these cars are made for driving" and let me off.

Thanks Mark! I need to get some good pics taken of my car. All I ever do is my iPhone which sucks. I have a nice camera just need to bring it and learn.....

Users who are viewing this thread