haha what you get for stealing someone's cell phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
You can PM whatever you like as long as it doesn't make it public.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
FSSNK said:
ElDebarge stole your cell.
Thats what I was thinking, dude's no where near black. Post his vid all over the place, I'm sure that chick had a penis larger than mine. Then press charges. If its in your home town, post'em up at all high schools and malls with a couple photochops.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
Not a photochop, but it's funny how much he looks like this guy...
easy-vi.gif
When I saw that I bust out laughing before class and my Prof asked me if a I was high. I showed him and he started laughing and then canceled class. Kawinkidink, I think not. ( He had a workshop to attend. ) :pepper:

Matt94GT

Established Member
***UPDATE***
THE VIDEOS ARE DOWN THE SERVER DOESNT WORK SO STOP PM'in ME LOL!

Haha this is awesome. This is what he said.

"I went back to the station on monday to give a statement. The detective said the guy will get arrested for petty larceny but it probably wont happen till mid september.

Im thinking once he gets arrested and they have info on him, I will bring him to small claims court. Maybe I can get on Judge Judy or The People's Court."

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!:

I got the message from the guy and he said:

Wired News is going to run the story Monday.

and the guy is on myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...file&friendID=25759599&Mytoken=20050826124027

Haha check out that website.

Income: $250,000 and Higher :lol:
5' 3" / Body builder
hes a Christian, he donest smoke or drink but steals cell phones and makes sex videos. :loser:

hahahhaha

The Gravedigger

Matt94GT said:
***UPDATE***
THE VIDEOS ARE DOWN THE SERVER DOESNT WORK SO STOP PM'in ME LOL!

Haha this is awesome. This is what he said.

"I went back to the station on monday to give a statement. The detective said the guy will get arrested for petty larceny but it probably wont happen till mid september.

Im thinking once he gets arrested and they have info on him, I will bring him to small claims court. Maybe I can get on Judge Judy or The People's Court."

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!:

I got the message from the guy and he said:

Wired News is going to run the story Monday.

and the guy is on myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...file&friendID=25759599&Mytoken=20050826124027

Haha check out that website.

Income: $250,000 and Higher :lol:
5' 3" / Body builder
hes a Christian, he donest smoke or drink but steals cell phones and makes sex videos. :loser:

hahahhaha
Danny is so very popular!! http://www.sternchat.com/~sterncha/boards/showthread.php?t=38494&page=1&pp=20

Last edited:

afro

Why?
Established Member
how did your phone get stolen?

Last edited:

nugen

Established Member
I didn't see the video, but if that girl isn't 18 and you posted her naked ass on the internet you are going to have some problems.

The Gravedigger

nugen said:
I didn't see the video, but if that girl isn't 18 and you posted her naked ass on the internet you are going to have some problems.
The video is so crappy, you can't even tell what direction is up or what is being stuck in where.

It's nearly unwatchable.

DCAN87

Established Member
nugen said:
Eh who cares, payback biatch! Like she didn't know about the stolen phone. Shes an idiot for getting it on tape. I hope she saw the video posted on the internet. :loser: :lol:

DCAN87

Established Member
PS, to all that asked. The video really does suck. I saw it before it was deleted and it really isn't that good.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Everyone should leave a message on myspace about how stupid he is and he gets pounded in the brown eye, cinnamon ring, whatever you wanna call it by his shemale lover of a girl.

Morketh

lololol i am from guru3d.com this got posted over there and i had to register here lol good stuff man i hope u get him in jail and hope his friends see this crap and make fun of him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread