Hans Racecraft Subframe Connectors (GP)

Ayrton

Established Member
Originally posted by tec7426
I am also adding a KB front strut tower brace for another 9 pounds, and KB c/c plates for yet another 5 (less what comes off the car).

I hope you don’t mind me sticking my nose in your business, but a KB strut brace benefits nothing but Kenny’s pocket, and if you want the best CC plates you can get, go with Maximum Motorsports.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by Ayrton
I hope you don’t mind me sticking my nose in your business, but a KB strut brace benefits nothing but Kenny’s pocket, and if you want the best CC plates you can get, go with Maximum Motorsports.
I agree. I have had both...and the MM CC plates cannot be used w/ the KB STB.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
I haven't recieved any e-mail confirmation or anything about the subframe order. Did you guys get any kind of order confirmation other than the paypal one, saying you just spent $400? I keep waiting for an e-mail saying they recieved the order, or the order shipped or something.

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Hmmmmmmmmmm

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ayrton
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote: Originally posted by Dgussin1

I agree. I have had both...and the MM CC plates cannot be used w/ the KB STB.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....I hate to disagree but I just switched from my KB CC Plates to MM and YES they do fit with the KB STB. XMP had to drill an additional hole to fit the 4 bolts, but they work just great with the KB STB. All in all, I'm very happy with my Hans Racecraft SFC's, MM CC Plates, MM Coil Over Kit, and KB STB!!!

~ Fresh :beer:

J15BIG

Established Member
Originally posted by AtomHeart
I haven't recieved any e-mail confirmation or anything about the subframe order. Did you guys get any kind of order confirmation other than the paypal one, saying you just spent $400? I keep waiting for an e-mail saying they recieved the order, or the order shipped or something.

I didnt get any email either. All I got was a confirmation from paypal. So I emailed speedconcepts and they said that they recieved my order, shipped the subframes, and gave me a tracking number. Just send them an email with your Paypal ID and the transaction number - [email protected]

J15BIG

Established Member
Look what UPS dropped off 10 minutes after I made that last post:
hans.jpg

:burnout:

J15BIG

Established Member
Hmmm, after reading over the directions, I dont trust MEINEKE to do the install. I need to find a better shop....

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Mint Julep wrote: "...For all you folks in SoCali, give Danny a call at Cannon's Muffler Shop in La Habra - these guys do first rate installs with these subframes, and they've done many of them..."

I agree 110% because I had mine installed at Cannon's Muffler Shop and they took the extra time to set it up correct, a great weld and then repainted the SFC's back to gloss black! A class shop to the tee!!!

Hans Racecraft recommends Cannon Muffler Shop for all SoCali welds after Hans himself took the time to come over and view my weld in progress. Hmmmmmmmmm, can you say "...customer support..." :rockon:

~ Fresh :coolman:

J15BIG

Established Member
If I were in SoCal I would go to them but im all the way up in the Bay Area. I think I found a good place to get them installed. Its called Black Magic Speed and they are located in Hayward. I talked to a guy there for a few minutes and he was real straight with me, a nice guy. He said his buddy has a set of Hans sfs on his cobra so he is at least familiar with them.

What do you guys think is a reasonable price for the install?

B-O-B'03

Established Member
I ordered mine on the 17th, heard nothing.
Sent email and left voice mail.

Received email on the 27th stating demand was high and my order was processed the 26, for shipment on the 27th tracking number to follow...

Nothing since then :??:

I am participating in the Panoz Fast Laps track day @ Texas Motor Speedway this Saturday and was hoping to have them before that :cryying:

-Brian

03RedCobra

Established Member
Ooooo......they've extended the purchase date !! I'm definitely ordering now !!!

Are you guys happy with your Hans Connectors ?? They seem like they will strengthen the HECK out of the body !!!

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Idont have them installed yet, but I am VERY impressed with the product in the box. I'm sure once they're installed it will be even MORE impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread