Hans Racecraft Subframe Connectors (GP)

kgcobra03

Established Member
I think they are 20#'s for each piece. If I understand the above post. I cannot find weight information on their web site and they never responded to my e-mails. So I'm not sure of their actual weight.

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
Each subframe weighs about ~20lbs.

That is a total of ~40lbs for the subrames alone.

The weight of the packaging and materials used to ensure that these subframes get to you unscathed brings the shipping weight closer to ~50lbs.

The length of the boxes they are shipped in is 60" long.

(catback exhausts ship in 54" long boxes)

The shipping charges are valid and are actually generously discounted.

2veloce

Established Member
Originally posted by 006
Each subframe weighs about ~20lbs.

That is a total of ~40lbs for the subrames alone.

The weight of the packaging and materials used to ensure that these subframes get to you unscathed brings the shipping weight closer to ~50lbs.

The length of the boxes they are shipped in is 60" long.

I can tell you they are very well packaged and mine arrived without so much as a scratch.:)

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
Originally posted by 2veloce
I can tell you they are very well packaged and mine arrived without so much as a scratch.:)

Excellent!!

It was a pleasure doing business with you Mr Cogossi :rockon:

FEARLESS03SVT

Have these and like them. I got mine from e-bay for around $150 + 30 shipng or something like that.

Starting to wander if mine felll off a truck, if you know what I mean.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
So are all 25+ buyers in here only getting a $36 discount? Regular price with shipping is $454 and the GP price is $418, right? That really doesn't seem like that good a deal to me. I think we should find another vendor, or like someone else said, we should go through Hans directly. Anyone have any ideas?

03Cobra745

Tired of screwing around with this. I WANT these, so have placed my GP order. CAN'T WAIT to get them! :D

P.S. My wife is going to KILL me! :(

Do you think saying this is her anniversary gift from her to me will fly? :shrug:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Originally posted by Richo
I believe Mark at Lightning Force Performance is trying to become a dealer. Give him a call....866-310-0750

Has anyone tried this guy?

Edit: Out of curiosity, how many of the 25 +/- people have ordered? Are there still enough people who haven't ordered that would justify exploring a different option?

Last edited:

black10th vert

Established Member
When I called friday afternoon there had been 5 orders and a friend ordered after that. Good luck on a better price, I was just ready to order and they do look very nice.

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Just purchased mine now. Had no idea the GP went up already. Hope they come in soon.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Wouldn't be bad if shipping wasn't so much... These things must weigh a ton.. Maybe too much to put on the car..

Users who are viewing this thread