Hans Subframe Connector Interest - Production

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
I have searched high and low, contacted all of the distributors Hans has listed on their website, who are still in business, with no luck of finding a pair. Hans produces them in batches and at this point Hans has advised they are several months or further out.

They advised they could pull this production forward but would only do so if they had interest in a significant number of units. If you are a member of any other forums with members who would be interested please direct them here.

Please post here if you would be interested in a set for your Terminator.

-This is not a group buy
-This is not a thread to suggest other brands for purchase
-Please only post if you've done your research and you would be interested in purchasing a set.
-If there is enough interest I can then try to lobby Hans to produce the units.

SlowSVT

Established Member
How many is "significant"? It's getting harder to find modded SN95 cars without sub-frames you may be waiting a long time.

Another option is to have a set made for your car. I have the Han's which I consider are the best sub-frames made for the SN95 bar none and would replicate the trellis framed Han's perhaps adding a few extra connection points. If you make them from chromoly steel you can use thinner metal so they don't weight friggen 80 lbs!........more like 50-60 (I would use .080 - .090 wall 4130, ). If you have the capability to fabricate them yourself and source the round and rectangular stock (Aircraft Spruce sells it at a lower price then most and it will be delivered to your front door) then bring it to a chassis builder or even a Muffler shop who can bend the main tube and weld everything in you will be golden. Or a chassis builder can do the entire job which should cost about the same to buy the Han's then have them installed.

Just an option to consider.

Users who are viewing this thread