Happy Fathers Day SVTP!

ItsReal93

Established Member
Just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to all the amazing dads on this forum! "Anyone can become a father but it takes someone special to be a dad" :beer: What are you guys doing today?

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Yessir, Happy Fathers Day to all the SVT Dads out there.:beer:

Guess mine haven't came knockin yet. I'm ready to settle down for new boy/girl in the family.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Happy fathers day to all!

We're having a birthday party for my oldest son, hopefully I'll score some swag as well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep, Happy Father's Day to all of our SVTP dads! I hope and pray your day is filled with family and happiness. My daughter (and family) is taking my wife and I (and her mom) to the Old Saybrook Inn for brunch. It's on the water so after brunch we'll stroll along the dock and drool over all of the nice boats docked there. But that's all icing on the cake. The greatest thing is that I'll be with my family. Can't ask for anything more or greater than that. So again, have a wonderful day dads!

Oh, and SVTCop, I hope the birthday party for you oldest son is a great time for all. And....that you score some swag! :)

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Happy Fathers Day. My son made me the coolest picture later and get it up. I am so blessed to have such a great son, and a wife that loves me with all of her heart. Life could not be any better.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Took my dad to the driving range first thing this morning since he hasn't hit in almost a year.

Now taking my parents to Seasons 52 for lunch and then relaxing.

Oh and hopefully I'll be able to practice the act of becoming a father a little later tonight with this new chick..lol

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Took my dad to the driving range first thing this morning since he hasn't hit in almost a year.

Now taking my parents to Seasons 52 for lunch and then relaxing.

Oh and hopefully I'll be able to practice the act of becoming a father a little later tonight with this new chick..lol

:lol:

I called my dad and wished him a happy father's day. Wish I could be there to take him out to lunch or something like that, though he would never let me pay for anything since we are in college.

Kyle and I are just relaxing with the boys today since he has to work this afternoon.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
Happy Father's Day to all!!!

Unfortunatley both my dad and I will be working today, however, I'm planning a nice surprise for him and my mom soon (Vegas most likely). :)

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
happy fathers day people! probably won't do much, i was at the lake yesterday, kinda worn out.

blackfang

Established Member
Just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to all the amazing dads on this forum! "Anyone can become a father but it takes someone special to be a dad" :beer: What are you guys doing today?

Thanks.

My son wanted to go fishing, so we went and caught a few Bass and catfish, then took him to Five Guys for lunch. In a little bit he wants to help me wash the catfish(the car not the real fish..lol).

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Thank you my sons
Sent with My Massive Johnson

Users who are viewing this thread