Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Hey, I own a 4 door hardtop Jeep Wrangler

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Its easy to understand. 18+ inch wheels and you are posing like a mofo. Don’t know what wrangler is for, nor use it as intended. You just liked the Jeep and threw some homie G baller wheelz on so you can bawl and bling!

Ballerz!!!!! like the faggots in superduty trucks with enormous wheels and rubber band tires....rolling down the highway listening to florida georgia line while they jerk off their boyfriends...

74066-2-2017-f-350-super-duty-ford-readylift-suspension-lift-25in-american-force-aka-ss-polished.jpg

ViciousJay

Established Member
The fact that I can run 35's without a lift and still get 19_20 mpg makes me happy.
How does the TQ feel with the tune? I'm sure you picked up power but I'm not looking at off-roading but in the next year I might be looking at 2.0L. Also how is lane change pick up?

stvdman

Established Member
18's are factory stock wheels... i guess we could have had them swapped for smaller wheels at the time of purchase, but that just seems odd.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Factory wheels are non-issue. Talking mostly brodozzer / homie G style wheels.

stvdman

Established Member
Factory wheels ARE an issue according to more than a few people apparently in this threat alone. They stated "18"+....

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not a woman, but I love my JL. So far it is still all stock except for the steps and Rokblokz mud flaps. It has the 2.0 turbo and 8 speed auto. One bad ass combo, on and offroad.

View attachment 1636005
How's your mileage with that beast? I'm at 7500' elevation so turbo/forced induction makes sense for me..... However, I wish Jeep would offer all motors with a manual...

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
They are all over in PA...tons of chicks driving jeeps of all flavors...there are like 20 in the parking lot all driven by white female Nurses, x ray techs, and RTs

stvdman

Established Member
I will say, its almost ridiculous to buy a Jeep Wrangler or even Gladiator if it NEVER sees anything but pavement. They are all built with off roading in mind with archaic technology. Oh, its great for OFF ROAD, but it leaves a LOT to be desired for on road, for sure.

coposrv

Established Member
The best off road anything is something you give zero ****s about. I’ll take a beat to shit 2wd s10 and get it places you won’t take your new Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Factory wheels ARE an issue according to more than a few people apparently in this threat alone. They stated "18"+....

I stated it, mostly referring to the barrage of oversized homie G wheelz that get slapped on jeeps. No problem with pen fitted 18 wheels. Although, I wouldn’t do any serious off-roading with an 18” wheel. 17 is the limit for me (rather do smaller if at all possible).

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The best off road anything is something you give zero ****s about. I’ll take a beat to shit 2wd s10 and get it places you won’t take your new Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

if you compare comparable drivers... no you won’t. Now if you mean against the typical soccer mom, then yes.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I will say, its almost ridiculous to buy a Jeep Wrangler or even Gladiator if it NEVER sees anything but pavement. They are all built with off roading in mind with archaic technology. Oh, its great for OFF ROAD, but it leaves a LOT to be desired for on road, for sure.
The same could be said for 75% of this forum that have over 300hp and never see a track. Or the F150 forum where I bet less than half have even had their truck in four wheel drive. The Jeep is still a good vehicle on-road..but I don't disagree with what you're saying.

stvdman

Established Member
The same could be said for 75% of this forum that have over 300hp and never see a track. Or the F150 forum where I bet less than half have even had their truck in four wheel drive. The Jeep is still a good vehicle on-road..but I don't disagree with what you're saying.

Kind of. Wrangler/JT come with pretty archaic underpinnings with specific purpose in mind. That straight front axle is god awful on the road.

A good comparison is the Raptor that never sees dirt.

Users who are viewing this thread