• Hey, I own a 4 door hardtop Jeep Wrangler

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, I want a manual, and we're limited to the 3.6 motor. I wish the deisel was available with a stick....

I wouldn’t do manual on a Jeep or truck. I save the stick for the muscle / sports cars.

I’d go for the diesel, no doubt about it.

CobraG

Established Member
The Florida woman specimen have 20" rims with 33" or 35" mud tires on their jeeps.
LOL, that's funny, the FL woman specimen.

My wife's Jeep has 35's (Nitto's), including spare, steel bumpers and a winch. It's pretty tough looking.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I'm not a woman, but I love my JL. So far it is still all stock except for the steps and Rokblokz mud flaps. It has the 2.0 turbo and 8 speed auto. One bad ass combo, on and offroad.

JeepJL.jpg

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Not any more than mustang, Camaro, charger, etc.

2016 Challenger 86% male
2016 Camaro 82% male
2016 Mustang 80% male
2018 Wrangler 64% male

I wanted to do them all for the same year car but finding numbers for these are kind of limited. I got them all from JDPower.

Females are definitely a strong portion of sales for the Wrangler, but not the majority. I can't break it down for 4 doors vs 2 doors though.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yes, Yes they are. Everywhere I go I'm like oh look a Jeep..and a women. There again......Jeep Woman. Anymore if I see dude driving a Jeep I just think he is pansy. Just playing....but it is a rare sight. My WIFE(From Florida)...WHITE WOMEN...on her 5th Wrangler.....first hard top though.
5.jpg

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Mehhh.

In between my '12 and '11 GT500, decided to take a break and rethink things.

I didn't take into account Georgia.........
Pollen Season, Hurricane Season, Pollen Season and hot AF in the summer which is pointless to run around without doors and roof

42693378864_565e06ab1c_b.jpg

Attachments

• 42693378864_565e06ab1c_b.jpg
    42693378864_565e06ab1c_b.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 73

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Its a good mix of males and females here. Of course I am not a huge 4 door fan given I have a TJ. My next one will most likely be 4 door mostly to be able to have friends with you. There isnt much room in the back seat of a TJ for passengers.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Mehhh.

In between my '12 and '11 GT500, decided to take a break and rethink things.

I didn't take into account Georgia.........
Pollen Season, Hurricane Season, Pollen Season and hot AF in the summer which is pointless to run around without doors and roof

View attachment 1636027
You thought ahead by getting pollen colored.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
2016 Challenger 86% male
2016 Camaro 82% male
2016 Mustang 80% male
2018 Wrangler 64% male

I wanted to do them all for the same year car but finding numbers for these are kind of limited. I got them all from JDPower.

Females are definitely a strong portion of sales for the Wrangler, but not the majority. I can't break it down for 4 doors vs 2 doors though.

Not sure I would trust those numbers.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Every time I see a wrangler with 18+ inch wheels, a puppy gets kicked.

I could not agree. More. 17's are right at the cutting edge. If I could fit the 16's I liked over the Rubicon's larger breaks, I'd be all over it.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have seen a lot of nice jeep builds, and I can respect their capabilities. I mean, they could drive over a boulder the size of a house. However most are painfully slow so I will stick with the sticker we had on our short course race truck “I got your jeep thing now it burns when I Pee”

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I have seen a lot of nice jeep builds, and I can respect their capabilities. I mean, they could drive over a boulder the size of a house. However most are painfully slow so I will stick with the sticker we had on our short course race truck “I got your jeep thing now it burns when I Pee”

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

0-60 for is 6.5 seconds on average for the Rubicon. Burger Tuning offers a solid tune module that so far gains about 6 more psi. He has more coming, and meth injection on the way. Should be able to get into the 5's easily with less than $500 invested.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Not sure I understand the over sized wheels on jeeps thing. Usually, the smaller the better. Depending on what you use it for. 17 would be as about as big as you would want to go.

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Its easy to understand. 18+ inch wheels and you are posing like a mofo. Don’t know what wrangler is for, nor use it as intended. You just liked the Jeep and threw some homie G baller wheelz on so you can bawl and bling!

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I call it the J-Wagon aka the poor man’s G wagon. I bought it for my baby mama, but had to spruce it up a little... plus, stock form they drive like total shit. Full Steer Smarts & Accutune suspension/steering components & now it feels planted like my Raptor & has much more responsive & crisp steering.

Other than the SkyOneTouch roof (convertible roof) having a leak in the beginning, but being fixed after the second trip to the dealer... they’re pretty solid if you swap out their steering & also are much more refined than the previous JK model. I’d get a hard top & get the aftermarket full panoramic roof panels instead of the SkyOneTouch option if I could do it over. The turbo 4 cylinder is much more responsive than the 6 cylinder as well, but still slow as shit. It’ll never be a G-Wagon, that’s for sure... kinda like the Corvette is the poor man’s Ferrari.

54087971037a71a42cf7e55feb6d2b24.jpg

558a4619c02308989b1fb6d4f106598b.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread