Harley riders....is this a good deal?

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Sight unseen, I say a little too high. Anniversary models are not commanding a premium as a general rule. I would want some documentation of service/repair work. Carfax is your friend for a starter.

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
All the bikes i look at don't really appeal to me aesthetically. I like the bobber chopper rat rod look but with a black or dark subdued theme. HELP ME FIND A BIKE lolol

brendan.9

Svt Turkey Farmer
Established Member
Nope i sold my 03 low rider custom candy apple red paint, i think it had like 13000miles or something not very many saddle bags, back rest, calrini bars, grips with matching foot pegs, rinehart exhaust, tons of chrome bike had safety but needed a new rear tire soon was still doable and this was in spring of 2011 i sold it for 10300 i think some where around there anyways so it still has the 88 i'd pay like 8 probably, can get into a way newer bike at 12 what he's asking jump on the harley davidson forum tons of bike for sale there and some great prices. 40k on a bike isn't bad but getting high already my dad blew his up at 75000 miles or so but lots of hard riding and some shitty fuel didn't help either.

Last edited:

scottq60

What do u guys think about Victory?

Great reputation for reliability, refinement and performance, but the dealer network is still young, but growing.

Personally, I've thought about buying one, but bought my '12 Ultra Limited instead... my "dream bagger". :D

I love the '07 -up Night Train (fatter rear tire - 200mm, IIRC). Check out the new Breakout...AWESOME bike! I agree with the others...that's too much $$ for that '03 Night Train with those miles.

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
Great reputation for reliability, refinement and performance, but the dealer network is still young, but growing.

Personally, I've thought about buying one, but bought my '12 Ultra Limited instead... my "dream bagger". :D

I love the '07 -up Night Train (fatter rear tire - 200mm, IIRC). Check out the new Breakout...AWESOME bike! I agree with the others...that's too much $$ for that '03 Night Train with those miles.

I was looking at the Vict. High Ball....sick looking bike

Gsxr 1000 :)

HAHAHA...Or I could just buy a roush 2.3

Pm sent. I can text pics as well if you text me first.

PM'd

usmc320

Established Member
Check out the Crossbones too. Springer front end, springer seat, bobtail fender, 200mm rear tire, 6 speed trans. I had one and loved it.

scottq60

Check out the Crossbones too. Springer front end, springer seat, bobtail fender, 200mm rear tire, 6 speed trans. I had one and loved it.

Definitely a COOL bike...don't see it in their current lineup, but I'm sure a nice used one could be found.

I also like the Fat Bob (dual headlamps)...but that Breakout is just SWEET - low and lean with a 240mm rear tire. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread