Harry Brown starring Michael Caine, wow.

mustangbee

Established Member
Just saw the movie. Never heard of it, but it was def a sleeper hit to me. Its a fairly new film.
Sorta like a UK version of Gran Torino. Michael Caine doesn't mess around in it.
The acting was really good to me, and its rated R which is a plus.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Saw the previews for this. It kind of reminded me of the Death Wish movies a little.

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
Saw him getting interviewed on a late night show quite awhiles back, think this was the movie he was promoting. I'll keep an eye out for it

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I saw this movie quite a while ago. Michael Caine was really, really good in it. What's funny is, I watched an interview with him, and he actually grew up in the same estates (projects) that the movie was filmed in.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Never heard of it, but it does sound good if it is anything like Gran Torino. I'll have to check it out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here's the trailer. After watching it, the movie is definitely more like Death Wish.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVOSfHFNlcI"]YouTube- Harry Brown - Official Trailer![/nomedia]

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Very good movie. A local guy reviewed it for one of the newspapers and said it was a 2 out of 5. I gave it more like a 3.5 - 4.0 out of 5. It had some good moral issues and as always Michael Caine does not disappoint. Death Wish movie reference is a most definite. Only difference is the time period.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
bought it from a Flea Marjet like 2 mths ago, good movie but more like a European Gran Torino

Users who are viewing this thread