Has anyone done all the bolt ons yet? Upper pulley, lower pulley, big tb, and tune?

specizripn

Established Member
I was just wondering how much power these ponies are making with all the bolt-ons.
Has anyone done all or most of these?:
-upper pulley
-lower pulley
-big throttle body
-CAI
-long tubes
-off road X pipe

How much power can you make with all/most of these mods with a tune? Just wondering...

If theres another thread like this, im really sorry!

BOD89LX

Established Member
This!!! The sad part is the big shops that did all the mods for the cars first cant release the results due to a magizne article that will come out in a few months. Be the first to go fast but keep it a secret great way to get new customers!!!

Evolution has done that and more.

10sec5oh

Established Member
This!!! The sad part is the big shops that did all the mods for the cars first cant release the results due to a magizne article that will come out in a few months. Be the first to go fast but keep it a secret great way to get new customers!!!

Couldn't agree more!

Van@RevanRacing

I was just wondering how much power these ponies are making with all the bolt-ons.
Has anyone done all or most of these?:
-upper pulley
-lower pulley
-big throttle body
-CAI
-long tubes
-off road X pipe

How much power can you make with all/most of these mods with a tune? Just wondering...

If theres another thread like this, im really sorry!

I will be much of this on the dyno in the near future and releasing my findings and power results.

Van

Users who are viewing this thread