Has anyone on here face plated a T56?

maxrider

Established Member
I was really leaning towards this until Liberty told me 10 weeks once they received my tranny. Anyway does anyone on here have this done to a cobra? Sounds like a lot of fun to me. But with the wait looks like it will be auto swap for me.

03terminatorcobra

Established Member
unless you buy a complete auto manual valve body setup with everything you need to install in one day... you might be in the same time frame of 10 weeks.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
I've been in a mustang with a face plated trans. It was the noisy shit I've ever heard. I could even hear the noises while driving my own car behind him. But he could shift it lightning quick. That I'll give him. However, not my cup of tea for anything other than a race car.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
^^^ A very good post, and a point well worth considering @maxrider. Just curious why you might want to go to an auto.

willis414

Established Member
Ive had libery face plate a trans for me.......Paul over there does great work...but! Liberty takes forever thats a fact. It took around 13 months to get my trans back. Mind you it was for my grudge drag car so I wasent in a hurry, and they were low staffed and moving shops at the time. If they say 10 weeks plan on more.

Users who are viewing this thread