Established Member
I see em every day :)

Ciotti Industries Gallery | 7. The Death Eater

lrg_Headlight.jpg

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
damnit man, those look great! why cant they have something that clean looking for the 99-04? All we get are riced out faggotry with halos and leds and other BS

mike.b

Established Member
i have seen one set of these in person. the fit and finish didn't seem to bad but the owner said they didn't put out much light for night driving, worse than stock. maybe a good set of hid's would make the difference though?

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
i have seen one set of these in person. the fit and finish didn't seem to bad but the owner said they didn't put out much light for night driving, worse than stock. maybe a good set of hid's would make the difference though?

Quite the opposite actually, they put out TONS of light and all of it is down on the road where you want it. My dad's 97 Cobra has Depo regular Cobra housing headlights and last time I drove it at night I kept reaching for the headlight knob thinking that they weren't even on.

Awesome, how is the light output at night? And where did you buy them from?

See above and Ebay :)

StangmanRob

Established Member
Those look nice, anyone have pics on their car? I don't know too much about projectors, why is there another bulb? The projector and another next to it?

Last edited:

ctdkid

Established Member
There is the projector and then there is the other light which is the high beam I put some on my car but blacked them out. I will try to take a pic.

BonBCobra

Established Member
I know I like them way better better than those ricey one piece types. I want more light with a clean look and this is looking good. I wonder why they're not too popular. I guess that could be a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread