Has anyone seen this pic?

chassebr

Established Member
Have you guys seen this pic of the 10th Anniversary Cobra? What colors are going to be available? Does anyone have an ebony picture of this car?

03CobraBro

Established Member
From what I'v heard they'll all be torch red... but I seem to here alot of things these days... :shrug:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I heard they were gonna be available in Red, Sonic Blue and Black. I have no idea where I heard that though....

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
I like the Torch Red, buddy has a coupe 03 in that tone. Not a fan of those wheels or the body color Alcantara inserts, bleeeeech.

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
If they decide to offer it, Torch Red, Black, and Silver were the colors I heard. It will probably cost another $1,500 plus dealer mark up, so you are looking at $5k over the regular Cobra!

Can you wait till the summer to get one?

Look over on www.mustangworld.com I think they are the ones that had a good article on it.

agof95

Established Member
Per the SVT rep that I know, it will be available in Red, Black, & Silver. He was at the SEMA show and saw the car in red. He was told by SVT that orders wouldn't be accepted until March and the final 2,003 units produced would be the anniversary editions. According to what SVT told him, the MSRP price will be the same as all '03's.

chassebr

Established Member
Originally posted by agof95
According to what SVT told him, the MSRP price will be the same as all '03's.

I can hardly believe that but if so that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Grey03

Established Member
Originally posted by 03ShadowCobra
Those wheels would look sweet on my DSG.

I want those wheels for my mineral grey. Does any one know if they are available and if so where??

chassebr

Established Member
I love those wheels too. But I think they would look best on a darker color car like mineral grey, dark shadow, or ebony. But then again, no one here has seen these in person.

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Originally posted by chassebr
Ok guys I did some photochopping! Take a look and tell me what you think!
The Black looks good but, can we get a picture of it in Silver PLEASEEEEE? :-D You beat me to the punch, Thanks. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread