Has anyone used wheelmate laptop steering wheel desk?

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Wow is this thing great! I use it as a "mini-bar" when the friends and I go out to the bars. I can quickly fix multiple shots of tequila for myself and the friends as we drive from one bar to the next. We also discovered that if you place a pillow on top of it and turn on the cruise control you can catch quick naps on the interstate. If you swerve to the left or right the rumble strips on the road wake you up in plenty of time before you get into trouble. I can now take longer trips without being tired!

Also, i am now dating a midget and she fits nicely on the steering wheel desk which allows us to experiment sexually while driving. This thing is like WD-40 or duct tape, it is a million and one uses!
hahahahahahahahahaha

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just love their disclaimer in the product description. "For safety reasons, never use this product while driving." But you just know somebody will try to use one of those for reading/replying to email while driving. Parked in a lot where it's safe, that's pretty neat. A salesperson's vehicular office desk. :)

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Turner Brown just left a review. ;-)

"This past Thanksgiving was to be spent at my wife's family's house several hours away. Unfortunately, due to a power outage, we woke up late with a long drive ahead of us. The concern for our late start was compounded by the fact that we were responsible for preparing and cooking the turkey for dinner. Luckily, my wife remembered the Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk that we keep stowed on our dashboard, and proposed that we use it as a cutting board and countertop surface to prepare the turkey along the way.
So we were able to begin our road trip, trimming the turkey and rinsing it with the water and vinegar squirt bottles my thrifty wife coincidentally had in her purse. Killing two birds with one stone, we were able to arrive at our destination just in time to see my father-in-law test out his new Helmetmate brand motorcycle helmet that has a OLED television screen mounted to the inside of the visor.
My only gripe about this product is that with the necessary position of the steering wheel while preparing a few side dishes, the truck was going in circles which made it relatively unsafe to climb out of the window and into the bed of the truck to check on the turkey after we placed it in the propane fryer. However, this minor safety issue was a small risk worth taking when you consider that our road trip ingenuity allowed us to technically keep the wife in the kitchen.
Thank you Wheelmate!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread