Hate to do it, but gotta sell the 03!!!

garden snake

Anybody interested in a Silver Metallic w/ 6000 miles? Minor mods (shifter and CAI). Garage kept. Wifey needs new car, can't handle both payments, refuse to accept trade in offer from Honda. Paid 30,000 for it... make me an offer (only serious please, this is painful enough) :fm:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
An '03 with only 6,000 miles and minor mods. If it's true, you should have no problem selling it at a good price. Have you thought about eBay Motors?

BlackSabbath

Established Member
Good luck with the sale. It's becoming more and more difficult to find a low mileage Cobra that hasn't been pullied.

smetz

Established Member
I'm guessing Honda offered $22K. That's the blue book on it for a trade-in so they can make a profit. You should be able to get $24K for that one from a private party. List it on cars.com and autotrader.com, it's only like $30 to list until it's sold.

Good luck.

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
JGw/the03SVT said:
Anybody interested in a Silver Metallic w/ 6000 miles? Minor mods (shifter and CAI). Garage kept. Wifey needs new car, can't handle both payments, refuse to accept trade in offer from Honda. Paid 30,000 for it... make me an offer (only serious please, this is painful enough) :fm:
Sorry to hear that. We do have a "for sale" section. Moving your post to that section.

Chad3304

Established Member
Hey I tried to send you a PM, you have an email addy I can reach you at?

Raupleminze454

TORQUE INC.
Established Member
This is exactly what im looking for and im in Chicagoland area, only problem is I have to wait for spring, look me up in spring if you still have the car.

Huffed5.0

Established Member
Well it wont let me pm you...they are a great dealership they are a big Cobra dealership....They will give you a good price for your car..If you decide to go that route talk to Jerry Kuebler like the ELF hahaha...and tell him Mike sent you with the F-250.....Let me know...Ford has some nice family cars keep me posted...Good luck sad to hear you have to let it go...

Last edited:

garden snake

Still Have 03 Slvr Met 7000 Miles

Hey guys sorry I haven't checked in for a while. I stalled on the sale of the car for a couple months and still have it if anyone in Chicago land is interested. I'm having trouble figuring out how to post picks on this site but you can reach me at [email protected]. Its got 7000 miles, mint condition, never pullied. Only mod was cai and shifter to triax. (still have all original parts) MAKE SURE YOU MENTION COBRA IN SUBJECT, I BLAST THROUGH ALOT OF JUUNK MAIL. I ONLY CHECK MY MAIL BOUT ONCE A WEEK.

Users who are viewing this thread