Have an awesome opportunity... Pray for me!

PrayPal sent.

:lol::lol::lol:

Chase, I pray that the Lord moves the folks who review your resume, to hire you. I trust that if you have asked to be hired and believed through faith that you received that job that the Lord will deliver! I pray now in Jesus name. Amen.

CBrowning84

Established Member
:lol::lol::lol:

Chase, I pray that the Lord moves the folks who review your resume, to hire you. I trust that if you have asked to be hired and believed through faith that you received that job that the Lord will deliver! I pray now in Jesus name. Amen.

Thanks, Rob! I trust the Lord will direct my path, whether that be this job or something else. I personally hope I get it but the path has yet to be determined. Thanks for the prayer, good sir :beer:

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
it would sure beat designing locomotives

bahaha

F U Buddy! and yes it'd be alot better than this crap hole place I work for! I'd go into a detail but no one wants to hear it :bored:....Chase hears about it daily! lol :burn:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I am HOPING for the best for you. I used to drive there when I was building my F150 with the Thunder Supercharger kit. I was running high 13's in El Paso with the kit on a full 4x4 Lariat XLT.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Hope it goes your way, OP. Good luck and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Jim Snover

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
I tried to call him, but his line was busy.

Sent him a PM, but his inbox was full.

Tried to mail, but it got returned undeliverable.

Just kidding, best of luck. I've always debated throwing my resume out to the performance industry and seeing how things go. Not sure if I'd like it. I'm a MechE but currently work in the ballistics/textile field.

Let us know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread