Have negun a new Journey!

Axoman

Established Member
Matt, good luck with the AEM EMS. If you need any help, give me a call, as you know I have one in my Supra..

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Originally posted by HAVEIGHT 13R

4svdvenom- Yes I know scott, kinda argonant isn't he.

Arrogant to say the least.
My buddy's name is Bryce if that rings a bell.
Our goal is to build the Cobra without N2O (or very little) to beat Scott's car with all the nitrous he wants.
Might have to have you run him because I doubt my car will be near that level by summer. Maybe :beer:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
He's no that fast a KB at 20psi and a good tune with traction ie your solid axle will do the trick, when he sees me again he ain't gonna stand a chance:rockon: wait and see, its so hard to keep secerts:-D

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Thanks jon I got everything in the book for my car AEM, great guys to talk too. your supra is badass, but I am gonna try to beat ya bud:beer:

call ya soon:rockon:

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So with the AEM are you going to stay returnless or install a return style fuel system?

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
I don't know if I should comment on this yet I will change this soon for more power AI want to make a 1000/1000:rockon:

jimwood

Established Member
Originally posted by n2fords2003
Are you the same guy I beat on the street at Bowling Green two years ago.. You had a pulley and chip and I had nothing but Bassani exhaust :)

I though it was sad the way your car ran. I still have it on tape.. I should post it..

Sounds like a challenge:rockon:

wuplash

Established Member
matt your the man:beer:

i hope all goes well with this new project and you should have one bada*s ride when it's done like your car does not haul the mail already:-D

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Originally posted by HAVEIGHT 13R
He's no that fast a KB at 20psi and a good tune with traction ie your solid axle will do the trick, when he sees me again he ain't gonna stand a chance:rockon: wait and see, its so hard to keep secerts:-D

If by chance ;-) you run across a good deal on a used KB, let me know. I think I might be in the market for a used one, maybe. Until something better comes along of course :-D
:beer:
Ya secrets can be a bitch sometimes! :beer:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Yeah tell me about it call me whenever you see this I will pm ya my #. ??? for ya.:rockon:

Thanks Wuplash I appericate the support:beer:

trey193

Established Member
Yeah we are leaving in a few! I did tell you my wifes sister is single right?:-D

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
If I ever find a girl where I end up not hetting hurt it would be a miracle! LOL oh well

thanks for the reminder give her my # Ill talk to her

:rockon:

TommyFingers

Established Member
He's not working on a new project what are you talking about what would give you that idea:-D
If everything goes as planned its gonna be sick!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread