Have you ever been a passenger in your Cobra?

Have you ever been a passenger in your own Cobra?

• Yeah, all the time... what's the big deal

Votes: 39 17.1%
  • A few times and I was sweating bullets

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Once (hey he is my best pal)

Votes: 55 24.1%
  • No, not yet but maybe someday

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Never, but if the price is right hey.....

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Not in a million years...... Only I drive this bad boy

Votes: 18 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Romans8:28

Established Member
It recently occurred to me that I have only ridden shotgun in my own car one time in the 42 months I have owned it..... I let a very close friend (major car nut and great driver) get behind the wheel on the way back to work after going out to lunch. He could not believe the power/acceleration (owned fast vehicles all his life). I could not get over how fast it felt riding as a passenger either.

OK, post up your "passenger seat" experiences............. :pepper:

Its happened twice to me and oddly enough I thought on both occasions that the driver was going way too fast. lol Rather strange to feel that way.

Tims97SVT

Established Member
I let my friend drive mine the other night. It felt weired riding shotgun but he got a major kick out of it. Now he is buying a blower for his GT.

Jroc

Established Member
I let my Dad drive it the day after I got it. I think thats it.

It feels wierd just sitting in the passenger seat to Armorall it let along ride in it.

EDIT: I forgot when I bought the car the guy that sold it to my picked me up in it. He has a business selling fast cars and had like 6 or 7 other Terminators and drove me to them in it. I test drove a few others he had but ended up buying the first one I rode in.

Last edited:

Venimus03

Established Member
ehh, a few times. It seems a bit narrower on the passenger side...

03cobramanIII

Banned
i never rode in pass. seat in my 03.

youall ever ride people in the rear seat or not ? some one make a poll. cause i dont know how to.?

i only had me and 1 other person in my car. thats 2 i guess. never 3 .

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
I have let one person drive it, and it was a good friend who had built many Mustangs and knows how to drive. he didn't really get on it hard, but he did drive the car. I will let very very few people I know drive it, only a hand full, most have the respect not to ask to drive it and are happy with just a ride. I'll probably let my buddy who is comming down to visit this week drive it just because he is into cars just as much as me, and can drive a 6 speed.

Josh

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
I have once and it's weird as hell. I hate how there's no o-shit bar on the driver side beside the little handle on the door and how "narrow" the seats feel. Also, is it just me or does it feel like other cobras feel alot faster than yours when you ride shotgun rather than driving it??:shrug:

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
I have a few times. Then I realize nothing is wrong with my car, ha. Sometimes i feel its lagging in power, but im just use to it. Then someone will drive it and im like "omg oh noes!"

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Its my girls car, i usually drive when were together unless i drunk tew munch. Otherwise its all hers, she has a couple kills under her belt, on the street and at the track.:rockon:

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
all the time... not a big deal either, cause I'm usually too drunk to care at that point.
Ha ha... nice :beer:

I generally don't mix alcohol with the Terminator at all, tends to lead to even more irresponsible driving then usual. Must be good to have sober people to help out.

Users who are viewing this thread