Have you ever walked out of a movie?

95PGTTech

Established Member
This is why we only go to the movies when kids are in school, maybe 3-4 in the afternoon, and after a movie has been in theaters for a month or more (to ensure the hype of a new movie is over). Usually there are no more than ten people in there with us.

Same thing we do. Walked out of 1 or 2, but never thought of complaining or asking for a refund. We're a bit too reserved for that.

snakecharmer

Established Member
I nearly walked out of the last Star Trek. Not because the movie was badly done, but because I'm tired of seeing Wrath of Khan re-do's.

Stinger2011

Established Member
I walked out of Captain America. I'm a fairly big Marvel fan. I can also watch some *****y movie like any of the resident evil movies and still enjoy them, but I just couldnt get into it. Chris Evans is just not fit for the role in my opinion. In Avengers, when he called some guy "son", I was like, "seriously? You look like you're 25."

MFE

Established Member
I walked out of Freddie Got Fingered. Total waste of film, theater space, money, time, oxygen. So bad there was no point enduring it anymore.

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
Many years ago -- walked out of Mel Brooks History of the World.
Still haven't seen the whole thing.

Sirraf

Established Member
"You're Next"

Worst movie that has ever been or ever will be produced.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Movie 43....so bad i got up and just said "**** it" as loud as i could. While i was walking out people started to clap for me.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
pulp fiction, awful movie. that tarintino guy has the dumbest movies ever. except from dusk till dawn loved that one.

cant tell if serious.....:dw:

Pulp Fiction=One of, if not the greatest movie of all time. Also Tarantino didnt direct From Dusk Till Dawn, Robert Rodriguez did. Tarantino was just an actor in the movie.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Ehh. I havent walked out of any. I only attend movies that I think are good. And catch this, I dont watch TV. We watch Netflix mostly and only catch good movies.

Johnny 5.0

Established Member
walked out Last Action Hero (Arnold Schwarzenegger ) one of the worst ever movie's ever released..EVER

I was 17 at the time, as me and a buddy were leaving the manager overheard us complain on how bad he movie was, gave us a full refund.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Went to see Weird Science (1985) opening night with my dad.
It was when PG-13 first hit the scene.
When they got to the part where they were designing the woman and her tataas, my dad grabbed my brother and I and we left.
We were 12.

MysticRob

Established Member
Went to see Weird Science (1985) opening night with my dad.
It was when PG-13 first hit the scene.
When they got to the part where they were designing the woman and her tataas, my dad grabbed my brother and I and we left.
We were 12.

LOL
"But Mom, I never tossed off!!"
Great movie, and Kelly LeBrock was many a kid's wet dream back then. :beer:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I nearly walked out of the last Star Trek. Not because the movie was badly done, but because I'm tired of seeing Wrath of Khan re-do's.
I thought this was the first re-do? :shrug: I LOVED the ST remakes, the "twist" was very weak but overall it was a great movie.
Almost walked out on The Lego Movie last night. Took my 2 well behaved nieces to see it. Theater was filled with god awful out of control children. Couldnt hear the movie, constantly had some little shit kicking my chair. Worst experience ever, and i've taken them to many kids movies!
That was my fear but it came out great! Honestly, I thought it was a great movie. Very unexpected, great story, perfect jokes especially about the real life society :lol1: The ending also got to me, I hold it back like a man but it was spot on. Definitely a buy for Blu Ray as my daughter enjoyed it a lot as well.

Users who are viewing this thread