630 rwhp & 540 lb/ft TQ SAE
651 rwhp & 561 lb/ft TQ STD

Pro%20Charger%20pics%20018.jpg

Pro%20Charger%20pics%20019.jpg

Pro%20Charger%20pics%20014.jpg

Pro%20Charger%20pics%20015.jpg

Aaron_01

Banned
Yes that is the same car, to my knowledge there is one car that has an up and running Procharger, and another guy is in the process of installing his. I believe the owner of the SEMA vehicle went by the handle "BAKNBLU" or something along those lines

BAKNBLU

Established Member
Actually, that is BLOWN03's cobra. Mine is being sold but they dyno on Monday at Procharger and made 680rwhp and 560-580 ft lbs TQ @18 psi w/ an F1R and 91 octane. Car also had stock injectors, pumps, and an electronic FMU. They ran out of fuel so they will upgrade pumps and injectors which should allow well over 700rwhp on 91 octane.

Kenny

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those are definitely BEASTS. I sure would like a ride in one. :beer:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Originally posted by BAKNBLU
Actually, that is BLOWN03's cobra. Mine is being sold but they dyno on Monday at Procharger and made 680rwhp and 560-580 ft lbs TQ @18 psi w/ an F1R and 91 octane. Car also had stock injectors, pumps, and an electronic FMU. They ran out of fuel so they will upgrade pumps and injectors which should allow well over 700rwhp on 91 octane.

Kenny

:bowdown: :beer: :eek: :rockon: :coolman:

Evil SS

Established Member
This just plain stinks..... now I want a f1-r for both of my cars. I need to get this freaking building sold already...ARGGGG!!!!!

So how many have changed the plan from KB/whipple to Procharger? I wish whipple would offer a race kit with the 3.3l whipple head unit. I think it would be close then.

when will we get to see some dyno graphs?

j card

Established Member
Originally posted by Evil SS
I wish whipple would offer a race kit with the 3.3l whipple head unit. I think it would be close then.

It is in the development stages right now.

Actually, it won't be close, you'll have the peak power of the procharger (maybe more), but a whole lot more bottom end and midrange torque.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Yes that is my Baby you see there. I am picking her up this sunday and you guys can read about i in a upcoming article in MM&FF. I will be getting some times although i expect not great ones as Andrew Barrale the tech at Larocca's said the car is INSANE to drive....These are his words not mine.."1 of the fastest street cars i have ever driven" coming from someone like Andrew who sees multiple fast cars every week thats a huge testamet as to what this car is going to be capable of. I will post new pics when i get the car back as alot of the underhood look has changed with some nice revisions from Pro-Charger....By the way it has a P1-SC2 on it @ 19PSI.

Jay

Last edited:

CobraBri

Established Member
Originally posted by j card

Actually, it won't be close, you'll have the peak power of the procharger (maybe more), but a whole lot more bottom end and midrange torque.

I'm getting all tingly...I want one

Rwick7

Established Member

Heard that one before...Life is to short to wait for vaporware

j card

Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
Heard that one before...Life is to short to wait for vaporware

I've seen it. In fact, I saw the prototype again this morning. It isn't vaporware.

Users who are viewing this thread