Have you no soul? Forza 7 is coming to PC!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well i seem to be locked out... tried re-installing and game will not open, anyone else?
I played a couple hours ago, had a hard time getting into a lobby though so just played the single player campaign.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Does it include simulators by chance? If not, what's your go-to simulator for familiarizing yourself with a new track?

Yep, iRacing and Assetto Corsa. Each has its merits, but I find Assetto is closer to driving a real GT car (mostly steering feedback, and oversteer recovery).

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
Car Collector Tier currently at 22. I now own over 250 cars and have 10+ million credits. This is one game where I can pretend to be rich.

coremaster21

Established Member
Well i seem to be locked out... tried re-installing and game will not open, anyone else?
I tried playing last night and the game wouldn't load up either, ended up playing horizon 3 instead. This game is starting to disappoint more and more.

I always thought it would be so cool if a car game or any game in general could work with like Google Maps and you could play wherever you desire. Imagine driving in a video game on your hometown streets/highways.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I tried playing last night and the game wouldn't load up either, ended up playing horizon 3 instead. This game is starting to disappoint more and more.

I always thought it would be so cool if a car game or any game in general could work with like Google Maps and you could play wherever you desire. Imagine driving in a video game on your hometown streets/highways.

I wish you could upload other tracks. Not even necessarily the environment graphics, but just the track. I'd love to be able to race on local tracks that I will actually be going to.

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
.....How much have you played?!

Probably around 24 hours total time played. There's a few ways/exploits you can use to get fast/easy credits and quick collection tier leveling. Someone on the FM7 forums claimed he was at tier 40 already, and owns over 600 cars.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Probably around 24 hours total time played. There's a few ways/exploits you can use to get fast/easy credits and quick collection tier leveling. Someone on the FM7 forums claimed he was at tier 40 already, and owns over 600 cars.

Well that is no fun. You have to earn it. ;)

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Care to elaborate?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm excited for Fantec stuff lol Cockpit gets here Wednesday.
712749f0dc663f369ac6fa79611e5f8c.jpg

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
until they fix this issue with not being to your own modified cars in rivals I'm taking a break. i play rivals 95% of the time, and this really pisses me off. they need to ditch this holomagation crap too. just give us the letter/class system and let me build my cars the why i want.

-loyal forza guy.

Users who are viewing this thread