Haveight's New DYno #'s with the bottle/ without

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
We just got back from the dyno and we have the new numers first my pulls with out the juice.:thumbsup:

I gained almost a 100 ft lbs. of trq at 3000 rpms with JDM's new chip and the 160 degree thermostat. Talk about fun, but look at the bottle #'s then well talk trq.

Last edited:

3rdstang

Established Member
Haveight I know you have been racing a few times have you down any rear end work on your car? Or inspected the half shafts? I am just curious to see how there holding up on your car for a referance for mine:-D

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Okay now I can answer any questions hopefully, I just rushed these up there so I could get to school to take my finals tonight.

The half shafts seem to be doing fine no werid noises or anything. It was kinda cool at the dyno when they went to try the Nitrous runs they only had four straps on the car, as soon as they put it in second gear the car went sideways on the dyno at half throttle, so they stopped and added a few more straps, it even scard me. I am going to need to look into a diffferent intake setup as my filter is getting crushed by the the NOS soleniods.:D :D

I have not done any rearend work as of yet I am thinking of a couple of things. Right now I want to get a new intake, and Longtube headers, along with my new blower, and a big single blade throttle body. plus some other stuff I am working on in my sparetime, here and there.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Haveight, those are some INSANE #'s dude!!!! :eek: :eek: What longtubes are you going to with? Are you gonna try and get some of the intake parts from BABOLT?

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
I haven't decided yet on lontubes completely I looked at the JDM setup, but I am waiting for the Bassani's to be released as well. I want to see what BABOLT has to offer ,and when it will be ready.:D

There is a little over 11,100 miles on my beauty!:D

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
All runs here are with the new JDM chip. The long tubes should make your Trq. pretty insane. I am curious to know are there any other 03's dynoing over 500 ft. lbs. of trq with out long tubes:D

noslo50

Established Member
Haveight,
Did you use a lighting nos setup? I know you probably don't want to let your setup be copied but i am just thinking about a system and am not sure what one to try. Jerry

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
I have nothing to hide, and if anyone wants to build a car like mine then more power to you, because you can most likely drive better than me.

To answer your question I used the South Florida Pulley HQ NOS controller it works like a charm dial in the boost level where you want Nitrous and hold on!:D Give Terry a email or a call, he can help you with the system, and his customer service is top notch!:thumbsup: It was originally for the L's but hey what works on those were finding works on ours, for the most part, I ain't crazy enought to try a 10lb. lower YET!

Last edited:

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Matt,
Great numbers today:thumbsup: Its amazing what a properly tuned chip can do for your car for added power under the peak power curve! You should be proud!:rolling:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Hey thanks Matt, your car gained some power too.

Who thinks I should add some stickers on the fenders that say
"Venom Inside"

What ya think?:D

MAN FINALS SUCK!!!:bash:

I think I am going to play with the N.O.S. tonight maybee I can find a race, it's getting relly cool out up here, something like 55 degrees outside.:-D Means It's gonna be fun:D :D :D :D

Last edited:

A's Cobra

Established Member
Still no fuel upgrade's? Wonder how much more the stock injectors can handle, you've goto be pushing it.

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
I thought the same thing, I was worried the engine was gonna blow when we put the 150 shot in, but it wasn't even lean, heck I could probably use the 250 shot, I picked up tonight on the way to school. The stock fuel system seems to be pretty stout, but I'll find the limits of it sooner or later.:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread