Haveight's New DYno #'s with the bottle/ without

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Not with the bottle, it's gonna be fun but its gotta be a good pass the first time because then they'll ask me to leave, at least I'm guessin. I can't wait to go play in traffic tonight!:D

46stang

Established Member
That's unreal man!!! Congrats! I can't imagine that fuel system being able to keep up though!! I would seriously consider at least gettting some bigger injectors because that seems like alot of hp for the stockers!!! Again congrats! that is just awesome! Put slicks on it and you'll be in the 10's and then of course booted off the track;-)
Leon

mike69440

Established Member
Ok, I'm impressed

Haveight13

Some output, but are you not near of even a bit past the Stock Cobra's fuel system delivery capacity.

Are you going for more and what do you have for plans.

That bugger must sure go!

SB 03

Established Member
Insane numbers, but isnt the a/f ratio close to running lean, or am I reading the graph wrong, been a long day at work great job man:beer:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
My air fuel ratios are outstanding for running as much NOS as I was on those pulls.The a/f is like 12.2 to 12.6 it use to be like 14.1 to 15.1 so I am more than happy with the new a/f's:D

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Look what I found, over on a website.
Cobra Performance Packages

Performance Package Stage I - 55 Horsepower Gain!

DUB 2.93" SC Pulley System
Gatorback SC Belt 4080745
NGK TR6 Copper Spark Plugs - gap to .040"
9" S&B Power Stack Intake Unit
SuperChips Performance Chip (programmed for above mods)

Price: $675 shipped!!

Performance Package Stage II - 70 Horsepower Gain!

DUB 2.80" SC Pulley System
Gatorback SC Belt 4080740
Bassani Cat-Back Exhaust System

Price: $1370 shipped!!

Performance Package Stage III - 85 Horsepower Gain!

DUB 2.80" SC Pulley System
Gatorback SC Belt 4080740
Bassani X-Pipe w/ Cats and Cat-Back System

Price: $1690 shipped!!

Over on South Florida Pulley HQ
:thumbsup:

GreyCobra_03

Lurch
Established Member
You are my hero man, as soon as I get my new DS in from dealer, I'm going to put the 2.93 pulley and your NOS system on, SFPulley is hooking me up with a less powerful carbon of yours. Are you really going to run the 250 shot? thats insane man, I admire your courage :burnout:
peace bro,

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Originally posted by HAVEIGHT 13R
The stock fuel system seems to be pretty stout, but I'll find the limits of it sooner or later.:D :D :D
I thought that you had posted in another thread that you had upgraded the fuel pump and injectors? I thought you had found a bigger pump that would work with the returnless system and someone was making 50lb. injectors? Please correct me if I'm wrong, and by the way NICE NUMBERS!!! :thumbsup:

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Very nice numbers haveight, do you have shorty headers on there now or are they the factory cast iron logs?

Jerry

Cobra'03

Established Member
Does this void the warranty, hasn't the NOS hurt your luggage capacity, and hasn't all this hurt your gas mileage?

Sorry, I couldn't resist the inevitable nitwit girly-man posts that pop up from time to time.

The other day I was at my firend's house who has Corvette, and we were ogling the Snake, when his wife comes up and asks "How big is the trunk?" to which I replied "I have no idea".

Haveight - you are hardcore, baby hardcore!:thumbsup:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
I thank everyone for thier wise and encouraging words of wisdom!
I have not upgraded the fuel system yet, I am simply looking into it for when my M140 is complete and ready to bolt on. I then will need to upgrade the fuel system, I have some inside info that says the fuel system wil hold till like 575 I hope so because I am gonna find out. I still have the factory headers I am waiting on the new Bassani Headers to come out so I can compare them to JDM's headers which I am also considering.:D

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
Kick Ass

Your #'s are unreal, Keep up the great work..

We have done a ton of upgrades to our cobra as well, maybe next summer we could meet up at US41 again. Would love to make a couple of passes against you without the NOS, then 1 with..:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread