HBH Dyno Day - Postponed Until Spring 2009

April

Established Member
CANCELLED

Hope you get better soon Hermann!!! With hunting season and everything Spring would probably be the best. We will start planning this as soon as the weather clears up next year :beer:

April

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
He just Dyno Tuned me today so I will pass on the Tuning / Dyno but definately plan to attend!

April

Established Member
Sounds good see ya there, will put you on the list, he pmed me your numbers, sounds sick, get any videos?

April

Established Member
No, no Gt's :poke:.....Haha just kidding, you don't need to ask man, you're more than welcome :beer:

And Jason, see you there :burnout:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Sounds good see ya there, will put you on the list, he pmed me your numbers, sounds sick, get any videos?

No Vids. It was done when I was at work. I have to pick the car up tonight so I will post up later. Needless to say I am very pleased :banana:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I don't want to overstep myself here, but I "think" what April meant was that Herman will look at your datalogs that he gains and give any recommendations as to what he feels may or may not need attention, in his opinion. I think any tuner that logs someone elses tune will monitor logs and give recommendations. April just said it publicly is all. I personally don't use Herman as a tuner, but I am not going to say he does not have the ability. I do not have any experiences at his shop, so I can't judge him.

Sorry for sticking my nose in it, but this thread was started for a MACA event at Herman's shop, not a bashing thread. Maybe a few sentences typed could have been restructured as to not offend supporting vendors, but supporting vendors could also bite their tongue and constructively criticize and offer any support and reassurance to their customers that if they feel or are told by another tuner something may not be right in their opinion, to call you with questions.

Take care,

J.R.

05 amg

Established Member
:pop:
I don't want to overstep myself here, but I "think" what April meant was that Herman will look at your datalogs that he gains and give any recommendations as to what he feels may or may not need attention, in his opinion. I think any tuner that logs someone elses tune will monitor logs and give recommendations. April just said it publicly is all. I personally don't use Herman as a tuner, but I am not going to say he does not have the ability. I do not have any experiences at his shop, so I can't judge him.

Sorry for sticking my nose in it, but this thread was started for a MACA event at Herman's shop, not a bashing thread. Maybe a few sentences typed could have been restructured as to not offend supporting vendors, but supporting vendors could also bite their tongue and constructively criticize and offer any support and reassurance to their customers that if they feel or are told by another tuner something may not be right in their opinion, to call you with questions.

Take care,

J.R.
:pop:

Users who are viewing this thread