HDR Termi Photoshoot

vip3r1850

Established Member
Hey, let me know what you guys think, Ive never done an HDR Photoshoot and unfortunately learned many lessons, anyways this is what I got :/

HDRCobra2Sign.jpg

HDRCobra3Sig.jpg

HDRCobra4Sig.jpg

HDRCobra7Sig.jpg

HDRCobra6Sig.jpg

HDRCobra1Sig.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love that second pic! Creative and the HDR makes it look so nice. :)

Jefe

Established Member
Spoiler delete from the factory? I love the Cobra spoiler personally. Nice pics! Awesome location

Last edited:

Slow99x

Established Member
Very nice! Great location for HDR too. The only thing I would have done different is to try and avoid the spots of graffitti and "keep out" signs. It pulls the eye away from the subject too much. If you can photoshop them out, I would. The faded out sign above the doors is a nice touch though and was a great shot.

vip3r1850

Established Member
Very nice! Great location for HDR too. The only thing I would have done different is to try and avoid the spots of graffitti and "keep out" signs. It pulls the eye away from the subject too much. If you can photoshop them out, I would. The faded out sign above the doors is a nice touch though and was a great shot.

I was thinking the exact opposite of you, I thought the keep out and danger signs make the photo that much more realistic, it took me almost 2 hours to take 100 photos at the two spots with those signs. I couldn't get them at the angle I wanted them and so on . . .

I was trying to get the "I ain't afraid of you" look when the car is staring down the sign head on

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I like the graffiti in the pics. It's a picture, you can always come back to the subject. It ain't going anywhere.

kbsonicstang

Owns 1 sick stang!!
Established Member
beautiful car and pictures.
i like how the grafitti is there, but i would have done a black & white pic with only the red in it IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread