Headed to MGW to Install Their Prototype 2015 MT-82 Shifter

Todd03Blown

Established Member
After a 220 mile drive home I can easily say this is the best shifting MT-82 I've driven. The shifter action is like a custom bolt-action rifle, precise and perfect every time.

WOW...love that description!! Cannot wait to get their new shifter for my '15.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We noticed a lot of differences on the EcoBoost 2015 mustang vs a GT too. I'll cover that in an upcoming thread as well.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Finally buttoned up and home from the shop. After a 220 mile drive home I can easily say this is the best shifting MT-82 I've driven. The shifter action is like a custom bolt-action rifle, precise and perfect every time. The version we installed in the SVTP EcoBoost Stang was a prototype, and George and myself identified a few adjustments we want to make. I'm hoping to go back to MGW in a week or so and install the revised components. Spread the word, SVTP is THE source for 2015 Mustang MGW Shifter Info. I'll be posting an install and review thread next week.

Wow. Great description.

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
Finally buttoned up and home from the shop. After a 220 mile drive home I can easily say this is the best shifting MT-82 I've driven. The shifter action is like a custom bolt-action rifle, precise and perfect every time. The version we installed in the SVTP EcoBoost Stang was a prototype, and George and myself identified a few adjustments we want to make. I'm hoping to go back to MGW in a week or so and install the revised components. Spread the word, SVTP is THE source for 2015 Mustang MGW Shifter Info. I'll be posting an install and review thread next week.

Looking forward to the write up.

Users who are viewing this thread