headlights

kassman

Established Member
I am a big fan of the HID/Zenon headlights that give off the ultrabright blue light. Somewhere I saw some replacement bulbs that claim to give the HID effect. Has anyone found any good headlight replacements?

COBRAJIM9999

Established Member
this is what i tried

I replace the bulbs with PIAA ULTRAWHITE HALOGEN BULBS. They are the same wattage as the stock bulb so you do not melt wiring but seem to give a brighter whiter light. It is not a blue hue at all. I feel the stock headlights are poor for a car which such performance. It is easy to run out of headlight visability. However, I have not seen a low cost improvement by anyone. Hint vendors come up with one and I will buy it. I would like a complete bolt in assy around 300-400 bucks and I will be there. Anyone see you all soon Jim M.:)

Last edited:

Lomancobra

Established Member
Re: this is what i tried

Originally posted by COBRAJIM9999
I replace the bulbs with PIAA ULTRAWHITE HALOGEN BULBS. They are the same wattage as the stock bulb so you do not melt wiring but seem to give a brighter whiter light. It is not a blue hue at all. I feel the stock headlights are poor for a car which such performance. It is easy to run out of headlight visability. However, I have not seen a low cost improvement by anyone. Hint vendors come up with one and I will buy it. I would like a complete bolt in assy around 300-400 bucks and I will be there. Anyone see you all soon Jim M.:)

I agree, sometimes when I am beating the shit out of it at night it feels like I am approaching the speed of light and I am outrunning my headlights. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread