Heads up MACA Brothers... OEM Parts & FRPP Parts

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
Just wanted to let you guys know since I work at East West Lincoln, I can get OEM parts for you guys at Cost + 10%, if not even cheaper if you're in a real bind, depending on what I can find.

Also, since I deal with one of the dealers that sell FRPP parts, I can help you guys out in that regard as well. I will be able to save you shipping time and costs if you're within a reasonable distance. If you are close by to where I live or near the Dealership, I can drop the parts off to you on my way out of work with no issue. I've done it before for a member on here, and I don't mind it one bit.

Another added note... any DD beaters you guys need parts for, I can help as well. Junkyard in particular for hard to find parts that have been discontinued.

Just PM me for anything needed and I will respond as quick as I can. If you prefer to talk over phone you can reach me at 301-459-4807, just ask for JP.

That's all I wanted to toss out to my fellow MACA Cobra/GT500 owners. Any others looking at this post that are not with the MACA association are not eligible for this. I want to try to keep this within the MACA Crew so as not to stretch things thin with getting to you guys in a timely manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

TRBO VNM

JP, what I really need is to put the power lift gate in the wifes edge. And unforatunately I have seen the dealer cost on some of the parts. :nonono:

TRBO VNM

2008 limited. I pulled some panels and looks like I need harnesses as well. I can't believe ford would make that many different harnesses based on the options you can get. My 95 probe had one harness and the options not selected just had the connectors tied up, so it was easy adding stuff later. Now it looks like saving the copper is more important or cheaper than just making one harness for all models.

I know I need the dash panel, couple rear panels, motor, couple switches, connecting arm and I am sure all the mounting hardware.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
JP,

I am shocked to see how much Ford Parts wants for a little vinyl sticker. I am looking for the 20000D Red Bumper Cover (top drivers side) and the 20000E Red Hood Stripe (drivers side). Please PM me with the cost.

Thanks!

Ben

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
That's good news and a nice offer! I have a list I need and I'll get it to you soon. I could come by and pick them up. I'm just in Clarksburg so, your not far away in Rockville.

Thanks!

TRBO VNM

Oh, something else to look at, plug and play remote start for 08 edge. they have one that comes with the new keyfob.

TRBO VNM

Definitely worth the call. JP hooked me up with a lot of parts at great prices. Just need a couple more and the power lift gate can be installed and wife will be happy. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread