Heads up MACA Brothers... OEM Parts & FRPP Parts

TRBO VNM

Check that harness again. See if you can call them and make an offer. :)

Let me know what the price is, I forgot. Eventually I will need to pull the trigger, but maybe they will work a deal with you or something?

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
Check that harness again. See if you can call them and make an offer. :)

Let me know what the price is, I forgot. Eventually I will need to pull the trigger, but maybe they will work a deal with you or something?

I'll see what I can do today Jason. Hopefully the few that have them are willing to give them up at a lowered rate.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Hey! Need some help if you get a second. I am trying to locate a bolt for a 2004 Mach 1 mustang 5 spd. I am not sure what bolt it is, or what the actual bar is called, but I have provided a picture! I am in need of 1 bolt as the shop that did the work last on my car somehow lost it. Please let me know what you find and if you can help, thanks!

photodisplayphp.gif

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
Hey! Need some help if you get a second. I am trying to locate a bolt for a 2004 Mach 1 mustang 5 spd. I am not sure what bolt it is, or what the actual bar is called, but I have provided a picture! I am in need of 1 bolt as the shop that did the work last on my car somehow lost it. Please let me know what you find and if you can help, thanks!

Hey 04Mach, check your inbox.

94cobra_red

Established Member
JP, I need a distributor cap, wires, plugs and a serpentine belt for a 94' cobra.

* Distributor Cap: Ford Racing M-12106-B302
* Wires: Ford Racing M-12259-R301
* Plugs: Motorcraft part# SP-450
* Serptentine Belt: couldn't really find a part # for it

Those p/n's are what I could find online, subsitute if you think there is something better. thank you!

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Looking for an Idle Air Control Valve for a 98 Cobra. You can respond here or by PM.
Thanks, Daryl

Sent from inside "The Man Cave"

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
Looking for an Idle Air Control Valve for a 98 Cobra. You can respond here or by PM.
Thanks, Daryl

Hey Daryl,

Sorry for the long hold up. The IAC valve, dumb enough as it is, is discontinued from Ford. 1 dealer in the country has it in stock, so you would be looking at the cost of the part + shipping.

The part would probably cost around $76-$86 (Depending on how that one dealer wants to be greedy.). Then tag shipping costs, which may be about $7-$10 coming out of Louisiana.

Just let me know what you want to do Daryl, thanks.

JP

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Thanks for checking on that for me. I think I'll pass on it though, lol. I have a 15 dollar off for advance, so I'll just use that. Figured if you had it in stock, it would be close to their price and I would get it from you. Oh well...I'll hit ya up on the next go round.

Thanks, Daryl

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Hey Daryl,

Sorry for the long hold up. The IAC valve, dumb enough as it is, is discontinued from Ford. 1 dealer in the country has it in stock, so you would be looking at the cost of the part + shipping.

The part would probably cost around $76-$86 (Depending on how that one dealer wants to be greedy.). Then tag shipping costs, which may be about $7-$10 coming out of Louisiana.

Just let me know what you want to do Daryl, thanks.

JP

Yikes. :eek:

I was just thinking I need to replace mine. They can be cleaned if they're not too bad, right?

I wouldn't mind paying that cost if I needed it. But I hate the idea of so many older Cobra parts being impossible to get. I've already had to source IMRC controllers off of eBay. I bought the Cobra way back when because I thought parts would always be available. It's a Mustang for crying out loud. :cryying:

Thanks for all the work you're doing to keep us running. :beer:

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
Hey Ben, Inbox is Full, so I have to put it here.

I got the master cylinder on order for you. It will be here first thing tomorrow morning. If you already got something set up with Billy, I can drop the part off at his shop so you don't have to make a trip here. Just let me know what you want to do.

JP

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
Hey JP, what about a bed extender part no. 9L3Z - 99286A40 - C. 2011 5.5" bed.

Thanks,
Scott

They don't mark those bastards up at all... Retail is $365 + Tax, while my price is $281.05 + $16.86 (Tax) = $297.91. It would be Direct Shipped from the vendor that makes it for Ford to my dealership. I want to say 2-4 days out, haven't ordered one in a long while.

Let me know what you want to do Scott.

JP

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
They don't mark those bastards up at all... Retail is $365 + Tax, while my price is $281.05 + $16.86 (Tax) = $297.91. It would be Direct Shipped from the vendor that makes it for Ford to my dealership. I want to say 2-4 days out, haven't ordered one in a long while.

Let me know what you want to do Scott.

JP

I'd rather you get this sale than some bum from fleabay. What do you need to get this going? Cc number or some cash deposit? Let's do it.

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
I'd rather you get this sale than some bum from fleabay. What do you need to get this going? Cc number or some cash deposit? Let's do it.

Already got it ordered for you as I type this. Which ever you prefer to do Scott is good with me. C/C or Cash, it's up to you, just give me a call at work when you can. 301-459-4807

Users who are viewing this thread