Heads up MACA Brothers... OEM Parts & FRPP Parts

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
Just wanted to say thanks again to JP for hooking me up with an OEM fuel level sender so quickly!! :banana:

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Mornin, JP. can you run this part number? Need three (3).

2010-2013 LINCOLN MKT AE9Z-7442528-B

I did a quick interweb search and came up with this... :shrug:
1.jpg

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
:lol: Like you didn't get the munchies just searching for that one :poke:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Don't have the exact part numbers but the two heater hoses that run from either side of the throttle body to heater core on a 2011 mustang GT 5.0. I really just need the two quick disconnects that attach near the throttle body. So if I can get them some other way that would be great. List price for both are $66 and $56.

Fuel pump hanger for 97 mustang ... don't have part number.

Other part numbers:
XR3Z7515AA

M-6P067-M50B

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
Sorry for the delays Jason and Scott.

Scott, those emblems will cost $70.83 + $4.25 (tax) = $75.08 for the 3. It would take me a day to get them. They are mighty proud of that EcoBoost emblem for the price they want for each. Just let me know what you want to do Scott, and sorry for taking till now to get back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason, the heater hoses I may be able to just give you the internals on those quick disconnects if they are 3/4 and 5/8 respectively, and if they are the same design dated back on the early style 1990's hoses from the E-series vans. I may have you send me a pic of the quick disconnects and I can go from there.

If I can replace the guts then the 3/4 will be $22.87 & 5/8 will be $13.21 (Both prices include tax already). If we can't then the hoses will be $34.85 for the RT side & $29.43 for the LT side (Both prices already include Tax). Given the price difference on the internals and the hoses themselves, I may recommend the hoses for the sake of it, but that's just my opinion.

The fuel pump hanger I can't find as well, so I have a feeling that it may be associated with a whole fuel pump assembly itself, which is discontinued from Ford.

The shift fork will be $29.97 (tax included). I am running into a MAJOR problem with this one though. Ford has it on national backorder, stating a sourcing problem with the part with no ETA released for the next shipment. I see only 5 dealers in the US that have it in stock that I can source out, but the price will increase along with adding shipping charges to the price.

The FRPP # you gave will run $75.59 (tax included) if my guy does it on a stock order, which would probably be in about a week or so. If he does a separate SOP, then the price would be $79.50 (tax included) to get it here in 2-3 days time.

Just let me know what you want to do Jason, and yes, long descriptions, but I like to give every bit of info so as to cover all bases lol.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
JP, Awesome!

On the heater hoses, I have already tried the 5/8" adapter that you are talking about from Advanced and it didn't work. I will exchange it for the 3/4" tonight and see if its a winner, but I am not to confident. If you can get me the left and right complete hoses for the prices you posted I will take them. So let me know clarification on that.

The shift fork I will take for $30 plus shipping (maybe you can have it shipped directly to me?)

Don't worry about the fuel pump hanger I am working with what I have.

I will keep the FRPP part in mind.

Let me know how you want to work out payment and we can get the top two things moving.

Thanks!

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
^^^
Np Jason, I'll get those two hoses coming for the price I gave you. It will take 2-3 days coming from Michigan.

I just checked the shift fork... I'm 0 for 4 atm, with the last dealer located all the way in Hawaii. If they even have it, I get a feeling shipping will royally rip you a new one coming halfway across the world. Let me know on this one Jason, cause right now it's not looking very promising.

JP

Last edited:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
JP,

Ok I will try other avenues on the shift fork. Give me a ring at your convience about the hoses and I will have you order them up. My number is 724-433-1005.

Thanks

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
JP, the hatch struts on my SVT Focus were weak, so I got some aftermarket at NAPA. I could hardly tell I replaced them. Steve at Tousley Ford says the aftermarket ones must be junk.

I'd like to get a couple Ford ones if you think they'd be better (if they're still what came on an '02, and not aftermarket also).

LMK, thanks. :thumbsup:

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
Scott - Part costs $34.73 (tax Included), will take me 1 day to get. Just let me know.

Greg - The hatch struts cost $64.58 (Tax Included) for the set. It would take me 1 day to get, and they are genuine lol. Just let me know.

Last edited:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Cool. I'll swing by after passing through Alexandria mid-morning. I need two oil filters while I'm there. 2011 eco f150 and 09 gt500. See ya.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
JP, go ahead and order the struts for me. Scott can pay for them while he's there......hey.....what are you doing?! Stop hitting me!

Well, I guess I'll pay for them myself. :bored:

I'll get them when I can, but no hurry. Thanks a lot, man. You are awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread