Heat exchanger tank.......

SRT8tech

2013 Super Bee
Established Member
So, I have a 2012 GT500. How much is there REALLY to gain by putting the bigger tank in for the HE? Does it really help that much? I live in Florida so a few degrees would help. There not that expensive so I guess it would not hurt to get one but just wanted to know from somebody that put one on.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
So, I have a 2012 GT500. How much is there REALLY to gain by putting the bigger tank in for the HE? Does it really help that much? I live in Florida so a few degrees would help. There not that expensive so I guess it would not hurt to get one but just wanted to know from somebody that put one on.

Call us. We're north of Orlando and deal with the heat and humidity daily.

A larger reservoir won't do you much good unless you have a way to cool the fluid in the first place. A dual pass heat exchanger literally gives the fluid twice the opportunity to cool off through the system. The dual fan type does an amazing job keeping your temps cool.

We run the AFCO Pro-Series Dual Fan unit with the oversized reservoir.

Ask for Justin or Bobby at VMP.

(321)-206-9369

THANKS!

BJ

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

SRT8tech

2013 Super Bee
Established Member
Call us. We're north of Orlando and deal with the heat and humidity daily.

A larger reservoir won't do you much good unless you have a way to cool the fluid in the first place. A dual pass heat exchanger literally gives the fluid twice the opportunity to cool off through the system. The dual fan type does an amazing job keeping your temps cool.

We run the AFCO Pro-Series Dual Fan unit with the oversized reservoir.

Ask for Justin or Bobby at VMP.

(321)-206-9369

THANKS!

BJ

Oh Ill be getting in touch with you guys for other things too. In the near future Im going with the TVS setup you guys have. :beer:

I know the stock 2012 HE isnt that bad but in Florida, im sure I will need some extra cooling.

abramsbrian

Established Member
I would recommend the C/R heat exchanger from RevanRacing.com Shelby uses them on their cars; I have the heat exchanger and radiator on my car. I noticed a significant improvement when installed.

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
You could maybe sell your stock he. Its a upgrade for the 07-10 gt500.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Oh Ill be getting in touch with you guys for other things too. In the near future Im going with the TVS setup you guys have. :beer:

I know the stock 2012 HE isnt that bad but in Florida, im sure I will need some extra cooling.

I'm smelling package deal!

Bj

Users who are viewing this thread