Hellcat done to steal thrunder from 2015 Mustang?

jbs$

Established Member
BSB, the problem with all of the wonderful item described in your above post is cost. The price of the cars is already getting beyond the reach of their prime buyers.

eleanor5oh

Established Member
Agree, and I bet the hellcat is going to cost at least 50k, I haven't googled for pricing but it's not going to be anywhere around a 30-35k GT price.

edit: just googled, and people are saying they expect it to be 70-80k. Hahah thats almost pointless. With all that weight it won't come near a corvette or a GTR. when it comes to drag racing, you can take any 35k GT and slap 10k in engine mods and crush it too.

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I think it'll be 75 loaded which is getting out of the "muscle car guy" range imo.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Even though this Challenger model doesn't really compete against the soon to be revealed 'Stang, SRT 100% without a doubt shat all over Ford's reveal plan and stole their thunder. You can't deny that.

Even though the 'Stang is all new, HP still sells, and 4xx doesn't get peoples attention like 700 lol.

True but do you think mopar would have gone this high without fords 662?

The interesting thing is that ford is backing down from the all out power, while dodge is giving it to at least 2 entrys. If they plan the hellcat powerplant in the new cuda(if its still a go) look out.

Users who are viewing this thread