Hellcat: New daily Driver

00GT&03L

MOTOR CITY
Established Member
I just picked up a new Hellcat Charger as my daily. Awesome car so far, unreal power. Room for a baby seat in the back and stroller in the trunk. Can't wait for some better weather to really enjoy it.
IMG_0278.jpg
[/
IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

Haven't had a chance to clean it up since I brought it home Thursday, but I did take the Dodge letters off the tail lights and got it tinted. Can't wait for summer to get some pics of it with the Mach 1. They should match pretty good.

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
One of the best looking cars on the road IMO. I remember the first time I saw one of these on the road, it was all white. Gorgeous cars. Congrats!

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Pretty sure you need to upgrade the driveshaft if you're going to pulley and tune it. X2 if you ever out sticky tires on it at the track.

Zemedici

Established Member
Pretty sure you need to upgrade the driveshaft if you're going to pulley and tune it. X2 if you ever out sticky tires on it at the track.

depends on if you drag the car or not. I've got plenty of customers making >800whp on stock driveshafts, but they stay on the street. Be hard pressed to break a driveshaft on the street....like those S550/cobra guys that break axles on the street (somehow)

Users who are viewing this thread