Hellcat on ET Radials runs [email protected]...

Yellow03snake

Established Member
27b6486f94a56b927e95701651c95ef3.jpg

LOL

That's good!

HandBanana

Established Member
This is bullshit. I remember saying before the '13 GT500s came out, "HP is getting ridiculous these days, in the next 5 years 700hp from the factory will be the new norm." I was wrong, it took 2 years. Next year my Cobra will be getting walked on my commute by Chrysler 200s with the Hell Weasel option.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Yea that 133 trap would take 122 more hp to run vs the 126 trap... It's a publicity stunt!!!!
No way it's stock!!!

TERMN8U

Established Member
Awesome news for the owner of the yellow camaro ... it must be a deep 9 second ride.

Can we just say that the HC is faster than a C7Z, traps 149 in the 1/4, owns all....

I have been saying that since they came out. Lol

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Looking at drag times it was only -119 on the DA.

I want to believe this, but it's still kinda weird.. Has there even been a Hellcat to go 128? Everywhere I look it's 127 and slower, and out of no where this car picks up 6mph? Even the NHRA run with radials only trapped 126 and that was posted by Chrysler.

Anyone know if they backed it up?

tigbitties

IG: andrewharpers
Established Member
This is bullshit. I remember saying before the '13 GT500s came out, "HP is getting ridiculous these days, in the next 5 years 700hp from the factory will be the new norm." I was wrong, it took 2 years. Next year my Cobra will be getting walked on my commute by Chrysler 200s with the Hell Weasel option.

HellWeasel option. LOL That's a good name for it!

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
No shit. Never heard those. Wow

I tried finding it but can't remember the thread it was in. The guy made a few posts within a large thread and got ran out of town. Not saying either way, just posting what happened.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I tried finding it but can't remember the thread it was in. The guy made a few posts within a large thread and got ran out of town. Not saying either way, just posting what happened.

I totally believe. I know how those guys are. Lol

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member

I want to believe this, but it's still kinda weird.. Has there even been a Hellcat to go 128? Everywhere I look it's 127 and slower, and out of no where this car picks up 6mph? Even the NHRA run with radials only trapped 126 and that was posted by Chrysler.

Car and Driver ran 128MPH with the Charger.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member

The car that went 126 wasnt the one that went 133.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
The car that went 126 wasnt the one that went 133.

I know, but there hasn't been another hellcat to go quicker than 128. They are still quite new so I know there is a chance but I wouldn't ever expect 5 mph discrepancies from car to car.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I know, but there hasn't been another hellcat to go quicker than 128. They are still quite new so I know there is a chance but I wouldn't ever expect 5 mph discrepancies from car to car.

I agree. It does seem far fetched. Luckily its all being documented and will be posted to YouTube.

Maybe one had weight reduction?

Smoken1986

Established Member
Anyone consider it was running a different size tire which would change the gearing? How tall is a stock tire and what where they running?

Users who are viewing this thread