HELLCAT that Raced FARMTRUCK - What does it run with traction....

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Farmtruck use to be a low 10 second truck but I bet its mid to high 9's now.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I can't remember if it was a vette or Porsche, but in one episode Farmtruck walked that car while pulling his boat!
Now that..., would be embarrassing.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
No actually it isn't. Farm truck weighs a lot. Fastest recorded time so far is 10.2 but he does have a new combo so I'm sure its in the 9's but no faster then mid to high 9's at best.

The motor in the truck makes over 1000 HP on muscle. Then he sprays on top of that.
Heavy or not, its faster than that...

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
No actually it isn't. Farm truck weighs a lot. Fastest recorded time so far is 10.2 but he does have a new combo so I'm sure its in the 9's but no faster then mid to high 9's at best.
That 10 sec video was from 2012 when it had a crate 502...its a little different these days. lol. Haven't seen it cover a 1/4 mile in about as long...

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I have a buddy who used to run around with those guys and was good friends with several of them. He had a pretty simple SBF setup with spray that went 9.60s.

He said multiple times the only vehicle on the list he even had a shot at running with was the Farm Truck and that was only if they were both on track. That was also several years ago so I imagine the truck is even quicker now. I bet it runs bottom 9s when it needs to.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I have a buddy who used to run around with those guys and was good friends with several of them. He had a pretty simple SBF setup with spray that went 9.60s.

He said multiple times the only vehicle on the list he even had a shot at running with was the Farm Truck and that was only if they were both on track. That was also several years ago so I imagine the truck is even quicker now. I bet it runs bottom 9s when it needs to.

As they say on the show. “Put a little skin on it” and I bet you it’ll crack a low 9 sec pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
As they say on the show. “Put a little skin on it” and I bet you it’ll crack a low 9 sec pass.....

Yeah... well... whatever he actually runs for time, you gotta give him credit. He seems to absolutely destroy anything he races on the street (I'm talking all the expensive exotics and muscle cars that they race while out 'fishing'). Pretty cool for a beat-up looking full-size pickup truck. ;)

Troponin

Established Member
Fastest RECORDED time. How often do you think they want it recorded? They made that truck a hell of a lot faster over the years and that time could have been a very early one. Ther Beatle is similar. It’s insanely fast compared to what it was when they started.

Users who are viewing this thread