Hellcat vs Ford GT

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
He didn't buy it new... Not sure what he paid but he's had that one about a year. It was only a $6,000 difference when new and they made 343 of them.

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
He didn't buy it new... Not sure what he paid but he's had that one about a year. It was only a $6,000 difference when new and they made 343 of them.

Ahhh gotcha and thats a good deal! there is a white blue stripe car locally with 1700 miles and they are asking $299,999 and in 2009 they paid $145k trying to double their money haha

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
Congrats to the hellcat owner paying $20k over sticker for a 4k lb turd....I'll say alll things even (drivers,traction) it would be a close race from a roll and aerodynamics would take over up top as the fgt goes showing his taillights.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
Was it filmed with a deviled egg? I guess after that dealer "adjusted" markup, we're lucky the king of the streets could afford an egg to film with.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Did Michael J Fox film this shit?

UGZTR.png

kaz109

Established Member
Congrats to the hellcat owner paying $20k over sticker for a 4k lb turd....I'll say alll things even (drivers,traction) it would be a close race from a roll and aerodynamics would take over up top as the fgt goes showing his taillights.

Was it filmed with a deviled egg? I guess after that dealer "adjusted" markup, we're lucky the king of the streets could afford an egg to film with.

Hahahahaha...is it even possible for anybody to bea bigger hater than this guy??? Lol

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I have a buddy with a 2-mile Heritage GT. Talk about a sexy car! 150 mph standing still. His "driver" GT sits right beside it. Last time I saw it I think it still had under 1000 miles. It is amazing how they have skyrocketed in value. Usually it takes 30+ years for that to happen.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
It never ceases to amaze that everyone all of the sudden has a ''buddy'' with X car.

Stinky3377

Established Member
Not surprised with the power the Hellcat is making but Ford GT is timeless. Either one can change pullies and stuff like that to go faster if they really wanted to right?

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
stupid race, stupid thread. Dont care if the hellcat came stock with 1500hp, the GT owner still "wins" at life.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
Hahahahaha...is it even possible for anybody to bea bigger hater than this guy??? Lol

How am I a "hater" ? If someone makes a ridiculous statement claiming to be "king of the streets" in their 11 second car, clearly this is their first attempt at having something more powerful than moms hand me down camry...sorry to disappoint you but there's no hate for any dodge product, their owners take care of that for me.

Users who are viewing this thread