Hellion T76 04 Cobra????????????????

raiders03

Banned
This has probably been discussed before but I need to know how much power will this turbo make at 15-17psi on 91 octane. The 04 Cobra has the stock block with full exaust. What kind of numbers have you guys seen. Thanks

PKFIRE

Established Member
I'll have to look into it but a guy up north of me made 735whp on a stock block with similiar setup you just stated on pump gas. He looking for 800+whp on pump gas with his new turbos.

PKFIRE

Established Member
Ok the car makes 805whp now on pump gas.

It made 735whp with old set up @16psi on 93. (Turbo Horsepower Twin kit with 57mm Turbos)

It made 905whp when the intercooler was sprayed with N20 on 93oct.

I'm not sure what turbos it has now but all what's been done to it is a Catback, turbos, clutch and more fuel. (61mm turbos now???)

Last edited:

raiders03

Banned
PKFIRE said:
Ok the car makes 805whp now on pump gas.

It made 735whp with old set up @16psi on 93.

It made 905whp when the intercooler was sprayed with N20 on 93oct.

I'm not sure what turbos it has in it but all what's been done to it is a Catback, turbos, clutch and more fuel.
Thanks. 735whp at 16psi is impressive

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Damn you going to order one of those! If so good luck and that things going to be bad as hell!:thumbsup:

raiders03

Banned
PKFIRE said:
No problem- why do you ask btw?

I see that you have a pretty potent car yourself.
I use to have a KB 03 Cobra and sold it for a 06 Z06. Just finished getting the motor built and having a Vortech s/c installed. My buddy has a 04 Cobra with a hellion and wants to know what his numbers should be. He is having trouble finding a good tuner.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
EatonLS-1s said:
I use to have a KB 03 Cobra and sold it for a 06 Z06. Just finished getting the motor built and having a Vortech s/c installed. My buddy has a 04 Cobra with a hellion and wants to know what his numbers should be. He is having trouble finding a good tuner.

I had mine tuned by Shawn over at aed.. I would say he is the best tuner in this area, but if i was going to do a mail order tune i would do jon lund.

TRBO VNM

15-17psi you are looking at the mid to upper 600 rwhp range with the 76. elevation plays a role as well and if people are using correction factors. mine was basically at sea level. at that boost level you are getting into the efficiency range of the turbo, so there usually is a decent difference between 15 and 17#. I made low 700's at 20#, but that was with the Q-trim impeller and they offer the s-trim now that will probably make a little more at lower boost.

timing also plays a factor. Personally, I wouldn't run more than 16# on 91 octane unless my timing was 15 degrees or less. But that is just me.

digiam42

Established Member
I have an 03 cobra and im getting ready for some serious mods. I am wanting to be in the 650 rwhp range on pump gas. My question is, should i go with a 2.8h kenne bell setup or go with a hellion turbo setup. Ive heard the 76 takes long to spool up and i dont want my ass handed to me in a street race..lol.:burn:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
digiam42 said:
I have an 03 cobra and im getting ready for some serious mods. I am wanting to be in the 650 rwhp range on pump gas. My question is, should i go with a 2.8h kenne bell setup or go with a hellion turbo setup. Ive heard the 76 takes long to spool up and i dont want my ass handed to me in a street race..lol.:burn:

Nuff said: TRBOVNM.wmv (RIGHT-CLICK, SAVE AS)

Users who are viewing this thread