Hellion Twins and Triangle Speed Shop tuning.....

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
I'm filing a complaint! BOOM.jpg

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
Damn dude, that's bad. You need an ARB before you twist or break something.

Doug1227

Established Member
Here's mine this weekend with a BMR ARB, Strange struts, viking shocks, relo brackets, AUCA, LCA, etc. GET ONE!
Northstar 12-19-15 launch.JPG

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Here's mine this weekend with a BMR ARB, Strange struts, viking shocks, relo brackets, AUCA, LCA, etc. GET ONE!
View attachment 56971

Just for the record. I have it all. ARB, shocks, struts, UCA, LCA. It has been leaving just like in your pic, but I turned up the 2-step and the boost for last pass and something let loose. I cannot see anything broken or loose from my shop floor. Will have to get it up in the air to look. I originally thought the driver's side axle weld for the ARB broke, but everything is still there. I'm stumped. It started coming up and towards the wall, so out of the gas, BANG back to earth, got back in the throttle, lifted the tires again at 150 ft mark. 6.11@120. Went 5.9 the pass before with 2-step and boost turned down.....straight as an arrow.

Doug1227

Established Member
Mine torqued over badly before the ARB. Yeah, I would have guessed the weld on the axle tab, but I guess not. Glad you have all the right stuff at least!

Users who are viewing this thread