Hellkitten vs stock 6th gen

fearthesnake

Established Member
So the SS was on stock tires as well? Does the Hellcat auto not have a launch mode? His "launch" was laughable slow.

I thought he fell asleep or something....lol. SS had a 3 car lead or so before the Hellcat started rolling. One thing is for sure, after about an 1/8 mile, the Hellcat reeled in the SS with ease.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
This reminds me of the recent 5.0 vs hellcat video that showed the 5.0 jumping out a few cars and "beating" the hellcat in the 1/4.

Just like in that video, it's clear who has the faster car here, but that doesn't take away from the ability of the new SS...it just is what it is in this case.

Congrats on the win OP.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I never understood why these guys buying GT500s or Hellcats keep the tires stock.
I would after one month of ownership get the widest, better performing tires I could get for my 600+rwhp car.

Surely there are memes out there saying "buys 700hp car, gets more power mods and still gets beat by a 400hp car".

Last edited:

WSsick

Established Member
My car is on stock tires. I wish I had figured out the Launch Control before this race, would've jumped out a little further. No denying he tore the paint off my car as he came by though :lol: I don't even claim a win, I think he beat me across the line. I would've done a roll just for shits n gigs to let him decimate me. NFG lol

Users who are viewing this thread